New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Hi guys! I recently bought an lc80 VX diesel na 96 model (ung local version) because of all the praises it received in this forum. What is the going price ba of this model? Just want to find out sana kung nakamura ko :D

Is there a shop preferably sa QC area that specializes in LC’s? or transmissions in particular? Medyo nag da drag na kasi. Na adjust na but ganun pa din. I guess time to change the pressure plate and clutch disk.

Also may I know the names of the other LC80 owners dito? Gusto ko kasi sana mag compare notes. Is lc80 still in this forum?

Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    si lc80, naka lc80. hehehe :mrgreen:

how much mo nakuha? alam ko na price nyan is around 950+ thousand

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Congrats on your new LC80 and welcome to tsikot. :D

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    manual ba? :roll:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Going prices for the LC80s that were released locally is anywhere from 950K to around as much 1.3M depending on the mileage and condition. The resale value fo this SUV really sticks.

Although i dont own one, i get to drive one from time to time... The clutch is one achilles heel of the local LC80's. The turbo just puts a big strain on it IMO... you can sometimes feel the clutch taking a big "bang" when you shift at high RPMs while accelerating hard. If it needs repairing, i'd suggest you change the pressure plate, disk, and release bearing so it'll just be one take down job.

You could try Kartek on Santolan Rd (after Ortigas) in San Juan... The peeps there came from Toyota Shaw before so they know the cars a bit. Just get your parts from outside as they're in-house parts are expensive... So far i'm satisfied with the mechanical works they've done for us... not convinced fully on their suspension work/diagnosing though (i usually go to another shop for that).

Aside from the clutch problems and some problems we encountered with the turbo (had to be taken down and cleaned)... the LC80 is a verrrryy good and fast performer. I'd also suggest you get a turbo timer for the car.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    odell,
    Walang local na automatic.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jayvee
    Hi guys! I recently bought an lc80 VX diesel na 96 model (ung local version) because of all the praises it received in this forum. What is the going price ba of this model? Just want to find out sana kung nakamura ko :D

Is there a shop preferably sa QC area that specializes in LC’s? or transmissions in particular? Medyo nag da drag na kasi. Na adjust na but ganun pa din. I guess time to change the pressure plate and clutch disk.

Also may I know the names of the other LC80 owners dito? Gusto ko kasi sana mag compare notes. Is lc80 still in this forum?

Thanks in advance.
    Subic LC80 auto-tranny P740th.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congrats!
    and
    welcome!

happy trails!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Congratulations on your acquisition of a fine 4x4!

The LC80 that was sold thru the local Toyota distribution network was indeed a manual transmission. It also had manual free wheeling hubs, enabling it to be a part time 2wd and 4wd vehicle. If I had the resources, this is the 80 series I would purchase.

Anyway this particular version of the LC 80 in good condition could easily command 1.2M to 1.5M Pesos.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    CONGRATS! :D

I too am looking for an LC80! An officemate backed out in selling his LC80 (low mileage) and decided to retain it. Good for him, bad for me :mrgreen:

BTW, how much did you buy it? Between an LC80 and an LC100, I'd prefer an LC80!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Just got an LC80