New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    This are the small shock absorber looking rods that lift the rear door. I had mine replaced under warranty in 2007 when my innova was just 2 years old. Now on it's 5th year, the stays again gave up. I'm sure this is not covered anymore by warranty.

Would you guys know where one can get a replacement? Baka better pa replacement... might last longer than 2 years

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    try mo sa banawe sir. daming ganun doon. ito yung rubber right?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    I think the TS is referring to the hydraulic lifts used to lift the tailgate of his Innova.

am I right on this? hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    ahhh yung parang shocks. yung may hangin ata yun. hehe.
    i didnt know mabilis pala masira yung ganito ng innova.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by harold13 View Post
    ahhh yung parang shocks. yung may hangin ata yun. hehe.
    i didnt know mabilis pala masira yung ganito ng innova.
    tiyempo-tiyempo lang. mine are 4 1/2 years old and still ok... they should be available in many auto parts stores. the ones in my former korean van lasted 8 years..
    better you bring the vehicle along, so they can compare. madaling magkamali, e. they all look alike.. even the mekanikos and store owners ay nagkakamali.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    thanks for the inputs.

saw an add sa sulit.com...php 1,500 each. folks at fortuner club also recommends as shop in banaue LVC motors ata...cheaper at php 1,200.

would be of great help if you guys know a source here in the south. tried a couple of auto parts shops along zapote rd., zero

Innova Rear Door Stays