New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Finally Got my Innova G gas A/T M.Silver after 3 weeks of waiting, this isthe color we want,but we were told that we are on the 5th waiting list and it will taks 4 to 5 months of waiting, but if I want we could get the green(light silver) color in 1 week coz there is no waiting for this,Manila Bay Toyota told us that the unit will arrive lst week(either wed or thurs) jjwe make a payment tues, and the unit just arrive yesterday(monday), andthey gave us Silver don't know how is that happen, we are happy with our 1st day of road test, we'll give u some info this week about my experience with my new innova.we did not get any free thing except for rust proofing,vinyl mat, I guess thats all, I got my insurance from BDO, I also pay 3,050 for the spare tirelock and 2T plus for the side mirror lock, you guys think i was ripped of or sounds fair.need advice pls.

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    When we got our innova J last year Feb. Before any price increase mga Freebies namin:
    1. 3M tint
    2. Alarm and door Lock(Since J model)
    3. Matting
    4. Rust Proofing
    5. Fog Lamps(May nakita akong maliit na dumi sa Ceiling about 1/2 inch and I told them its not bNew its your display Unit and they offer me free fog lamps)

Over all very satisfied with our Innova J Gas. except sa service dito sa Toyota Shaw.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    hi there Innova Owner's! :D

I Got my Innova "G" Flaxen or beige mica 2.0 Gas m/T last Aug 30, 07 well our first dealers is in TOYOTA ALABANG as the Thread Starters said that they are 5th on the list while us is 6th on the list and we waited for 3months!!! Damn! Toyota alabang told us that the production of Innova "Flaxen" has been stopped due to the Toyota vios! Thats B*llSh*tt! and they are offering us the Green Mica which is not our color of choice. so we wait for almost 3months and find a new dealer which in toyota balintawak and it only took us 4days and we got the unit and color that we want. so its very dissapointing buying in toyota alabang because they telling people that there is no unit on the TOYOTA PLANT and they will offer you other unit.

Anyways our freebies are:

1. TINT
    2. FLoormat
    3. Rustproof

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sfmbusinesscent View Post
    Finally Got my Innova G gas A/T M.Silver after 3 weeks of waiting, this isthe color we want,but we were told that we are on the 5th waiting list and it will taks 4 to 5 months of waiting, but if I want we could get the green(light silver) color in 1 week coz there is no waiting for this,Manila Bay Toyota told us that the unit will arrive lst week(either wed or thurs) jjwe make a payment tues, and the unit just arrive yesterday(monday), andthey gave us Silver don't know how is that happen, we are happy with our 1st day of road test, we'll give u some info this week about my experience with my new innova.we did not get any free thing except for rust proofing,vinyl mat, I guess thats all, I got my insurance from BDO, I also pay 3,050 for the spare tirelock and 2T plus for the side mirror lock, you guys think i was ripped of or sounds fair.need advice pls.
    Congrats on your new Innova!
    When we got our Innova from Toyota Ortigas, our freebies are:

1. 3M Tint (of the color of your choice)
    2. Seat covers
    3. Matting
    4. Undercoat (done by Scrubby Coat)

You might also want to try this thread:
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...t=17712&page=1

it's where most Innova owners go.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    hello po mga sir my father just bought a second hand 2007 innova G na matic gas ho sya na 2.0 and nagtataka ho ako, kung meron syang ABS or wala kasi according dun sa manual meron dapat iilaw na ABS dun sa dashboard eh wala naman po, and as i know mga innova na G eh may ABS.. pahelp naman po tnx

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ez3kiel View Post
    hello po mga sir my father just bought a second hand 2007 innova G na matic gas ho sya na 2.0 and nagtataka ho ako, kung meron syang ABS or wala kasi according dun sa manual meron dapat iilaw na ABS dun sa dashboard eh wala naman po, and as i know mga innova na G eh may ABS.. pahelp naman po tnx
    meron yatang ABS ang G.
    malamang nasira na ang ABS system ng innova at naka ON na palagi ang ABS warning light,
    Quickfix ng dating ng may ari ay tanggalin na lang ang ABS bulb to hide the problem, then sell it.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by zantets View Post
    meron yatang ABS ang G.
    malamang nasira na ang ABS system ng innova at naka ON na palagi ang ABS warning light,
    Quickfix ng dating ng may ari ay tanggalin na lang ang ABS bulb to hide the problem, then sell it.
    e di akala ng magiging may-ari na may ABS pa and innova, e yun pala sira na ang ABS at tinanggal ang bulb ng ABS light.

Innova G gas A/T