New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Guys my Innova D4D got leak sa radiator pero di naman malakas. Ask ko lang if pwede ipagawa sa ordinary pagawaan ng radiator repair shop??

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yup. Where is it leaking? If it's a hose thing, easy as pie. You can even do it at home, but if. It's the radiator itself or the mounting for the hose, you'll need to bring it in.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, any competent radiator repair shop will do. Check your hoses, radiator cap and belt as well.

Parang daming sakit ng Innova mo? You also had the differential problem and ECU replaced right?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    repairable pa ba ang radiator ng innova? diba plastic yung ilalim and ibabaw non?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by wakin View Post
    repairable pa ba ang radiator ng innova? diba plastic yung ilalim and ibabaw non?
    Yes, pwede pa convert yung both plastic cover (upper and lower) ng copper sheet sa mga radiator shop.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Yup, any competent radiator repair shop will do. Check your hoses, radiator cap and belt as well.

Parang daming sakit ng Innova mo? You also had the differential problem and ECU replaced right?
    Ok cge Dadalhin ko to sa radiator repair shop...its on the lower part of the radiator ang leak nya but di naman masyado malakas. Yup dami nga sakit ng innova ko Bro. Anyway konti na lang to....I'm enjoying my ride naman eh,...tipid sa diesel unlike before naka kotse ako mahal gasolina....

Tia

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Yup. Where is it leaking? If it's a hose thing, easy as pie. You can even do it at home, but if. It's the radiator itself or the mounting for the hose, you'll need to bring it in.
    Its on the bottom part of the radiator Bro..Ok cge Dadalhin ko to sa radiator repair shop...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jowel View Post
    Yup dami nga sakit ng innova ko Bro. Anyway konti na lang to....I'm enjoying my ride naman eh,...tipid sa diesel unlike before naka kotse ako mahal gasolina....

Tia
    Tiis nalang ng kaunti sa wallet and repairs.

Innova D4D Radiator leaking