New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Ask ko lang po if same or parehas lang Innova 2.5D4d Versus Innova 2.0VVTI differential gear? Because sira po d4d differential gear and available is pang VVTI ok lang ba ito gamitin sa D4D ko???

Tia

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Getting the part numbers will help.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    parehas lang

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If the part number is the same, go for it. If not, don't. The differential for the gasoline Innova may not be rated for the same torque loading as the differential for the diesel.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    AFAIK nagkaron ng recall ang toyota innova regarding differential. Nabasa ko lang sa jaryo. Pinapaltan ata nila ng new assembly. Baka kasama yan sa ni re-call at di ka lang nainform. Bka pde pa mahabol

6. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    I'll have a try I am newbie of this game.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jowel View Post
    Ask ko lang po if same or parehas lang Innova 2.5D4d Versus Innova 2.0VVTI differential gear? Because sira po d4d differential gear and available is pang VVTI ok lang ba ito gamitin sa D4D ko???

Tia
    This post may be outdated and not connected to your post but am desperate for info.

My Innova 2.0VVT 2006 needs differential replacement ... where did you find the differential gear for 2.0VVT? Thanks.

meinard

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by meinard.rivera View Post
    This post may be outdated and not connected to your post but am desperate for info.

My Innova 2.0VVT 2006 needs differential replacement ... where did you find the differential gear for 2.0VVT? Thanks.

meinard
    are you sure that's what you need?
    these parts are almost bulletproof... many will outlast the life of the engine..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by meinard.rivera View Post

meinard
    are you sure that's what you need?
    these parts are almost bulletproof... many will outlast the life of the engine..

Innova 2.5D4d Versus Innova 2.0VVTI differential gear