New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Hello Members,

I wish all members well.

I'm back with this thread with the same concern again..AIRCON.

PROBLEM: Whenever I turn my aircon in the morning (10 am) I notice that it is not giving the right temperature. As I continue driving going to Makati, the aircon stops giving cold air. I think it is not a freon problem.

note: I cleaned grilles, aircon filter behind the glove compartment.

I posted a thread 2months ago and I asked help from other members. One member who had the same problem advised me to re-fill FREON which I did but still the problem is still there.

I need help on this kind-hearted members. I hope you can share some ideas.

MARAMING SALAMAT PO!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Take your ride to Ceejay's in Las Pinas or Abacus along West avenue QC. They are both aircon shops with good reputations. Have them try to isolate the problem...it may be a clogged condenser, a failing auxiliary fan or sensor, or a compressor with a failing magnetic clutch or relay.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    THANK YOU AGAIN MR CIVICVTi! will let you know what happens! have a great week sir!

Quote Originally Posted by CivicVTi View Post
    Take your ride to Ceejay's in Las Pinas or Abacus along West avenue QC. They are both aircon shops with good reputations. Have them try to isolate the problem...it may be a clogged condenser, a failing auxiliary fan or sensor, or a compressor with a failing magnetic clutch or relay.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    walang aux fan innova. i suspect may leak yan. bring it to a reputable aircon shop o sa denso para sigurado.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    sir, saan po malapit yung Ceejay's in Las Pinas? From Alabang ako..Along Alabang-Zapote Road ba?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by alfonsomiguel View Post
    sir, saan po malapit yung Ceejay's in Las Pinas? From Alabang ako..Along Alabang-Zapote Road ba?
    CeeJay's is along Zap-Alab Road. Going to Zapote, after passing MetroMall to your right,- it is to your left after a few meters. If you passed by Shell to your left and Perpetual Help Hospital to your right, then lagpas ka na.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnova View Post
    walang aux fan innova. i suspect may leak yan. bring it to a reputable aircon shop o sa denso para sigurado.
    You're right, Innovas are rear-wheel drive, the fan is attached directly to the crank. Perhaps the fan's clutch is malfunctioning and is not giving the proper air suction needed.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    CeeJay's is along Zap-Alab Road. Going to Zapote, after passing MetroMall to your right,- it is to your left after a few meters. If you passed by Shell to your left and Perpetual Help Hospital to your right, then lagpas ka na.
    Salamat Bro!!!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Sir, kung magawi po kayo ng makati hanapin nyo po sa kamagong st. cor anubing brgy. san antonio makati ang EMPIRE COOL, look for ronald or call 510-4968

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Sir, try nyo rin sa cool drive sa las pinas sa me casimiro road malapit sa las pinas doctors, ok naman ang gawa nila for 5-6 hrs.