New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    gent'z gud day... help me nman kung sn ang d best sa tatlo...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    First of all. Reminders lang po.

1. Please avoid using SMS/TXT format in your posts.
    2. Please post in the proper sub-forum hence, Car Comparisons Talk.

Thanks. :D

-

OnTopic.

-> Among the three, the navarra is the best. It has a very spacious bed and a very powerful engine. It is expensive, atleast for me, though.

Hilux G is the next, great too for offroading, hauling stuff etc. Some claims that the ride is somewhat harsh, bouncy ... but nonetheless, it does it's job.

The Isuzu D-Max is the last. Knowing it as an Isuzu, it is a workhorse, reliable, cheap to maintain etc. vehicle. But the design is getting old already and for its price it's not worth it anymore.

Why not include the MITUBISHI STRADA GLS and the FORD RANGER TREKKER in your list ? That will surely change the rankings.

My :twocents:
    Last edited by renzo_d10; January 29th, 2010 at 02:27 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    hi sir!

It would be best that you post your needs for a pickup or the way your gonna use it..
    e.g. a Workhorse,for Family, or an all rounder Etc..

so we could help you more on your choice...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    ok... im from davao nd sometimes need to travel to bicol to visit my relatives ( with my 2 kids and my wife)... 4 d information of everybody it takes 24hrs to travel frm dvo to bicol... im looking 4 a pick up thats 4 family and same tym safety...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    sir, you just used SMS/TXT format in your post again... baka ma-warning ka...

is traveling with 4 family members will only be your requirement?? hindi nyo po ba gagamitin for loading stuffs?? is 4x2 fine with you or do you need 4x4?? how about the transmission, AT or MT?? please specify so we can help you...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ford Ranger ako para sa requirements mo...

Go for STRADA,superb ride quality ...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'll go for D-MAX old and reliable, ask around davao which has an abundance of parts there para d ka gaano tale sa casa for me its not just which one looks good or performs best, factor in ease of maintenance from your area.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    1. hilux

2. navarra

3. strada

4. d-max

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    i vote for strada... ive always been a fan of the 4d56 ancestors. very reliable and low-maintenance...dame pang spare parts. mitsubishi is one of the better dealerships regarding after sales services.

using 4d56 sa jeep namen dito sa malabon since 2007 ata(nagchange engine na from isuzu something) ok pa din siya and no major problems occured. sorry ot

anyways, not a fan of the zaido mobile. dmax.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
hilux G? navarra? Dmax? which is which...