New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    I am new in this group, need your help kung pano magpalit ng signal light bulb di ko kasi malaman kung pano siya papalitan. At saka need ko din sana if anyone here has a service manuals nawala daw kc nung unang owner.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i was about to say, it's in the manual.
    anyway, is it the front signal light or the rear signal light?
    btw, sometimes, it's not a busted bulb, but a defective electrical contact.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Yup yung sa harap doc d. As i see it you need to remove the front grill then after you can pull out the whole head lamp assembly ang hirap baka masira ko pa yung clips... Any suggestion or idea here...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    a little help here, guys. i don't have a manual either.
    if you had an opening front cowl, it'd be easy..
    these things are supposed to be user-friendly. typically, you'd need only a screwdriver and minimal mechanical aptitude.
    if you get no response here, you might want to try a little adventure.. remove the grille.. then remove the solitary screw holding the light assembly.. then pivot out or pull out the assembly and replace the bulb.
    or, you might try to access the bulb sockets from inside the driver's compartment, if this is easily possible. if it proves to be difficult, it's probably because it's not the right way.
    kung wala pang response dito, ay dalhin mo na lang sa auto supply and ask the guys to replace the bulb and watch how they do it.. most of them will do it for free or a minimal fee ("panigarilyo").

Hiace grandia GL signal light replacement need help