New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Hi guys, im moving to laguna. I have a Vios, planning to get an Innova. still going to manila from time to time.

I heard the near south dealers are Toyota Alabang, Toyota Dasmarinas, Toyota Batangas, and Toyota San Pablo

Any recommendations?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by thegoat View Post
    Hi guys, im moving to laguna. I have a Vios, planning to get an Innova. still going to manila from time to time.

I heard the near south dealers are Toyota Alabang, Toyota Dasmarinas, Toyota Batangas, and Toyota San Pablo

Any recommendations?
    TYT San paBlo tried once. ok naman service nila, pricey nga lang on parts and labor. While TYT Batangas ok naman daw pwede ka nga pumasok sa service area and tingnan engine mo habang gingawa yun yung gusto ko itry kasi may nabasa ako sa iabng thread na nagpa service dun

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    provincial dealers cannot give the same amount of discounts and freebies compared to dealers in metro manila. mas maganda pa rin kumuha ng unit sa mga Metro manila dealers.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by lowrider17 View Post
    TYT San paBlo tried once. ok naman service nila, pricey nga lang on parts and labor. While TYT Batangas ok naman daw pwede ka nga pumasok sa service area and tingnan engine mo habang gingawa yun yung gusto ko itry kasi may nabasa ako sa iabng thread na nagpa service dun
    the nearest dealership sa akin kasi is San Pablo, so i've asked quotation already. Mas mura pa nga kesa sa Manila dealer. Toyota
    Batangas used to have a sub-outlet raw dito sa may laguna, pero it was closed due to "bad" service. non-standard job raw while charging standard price.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginnova View Post
    provincial dealers cannot give the same amount of discounts and freebies compared to dealers in metro manila. mas maganda pa rin kumuha ng unit sa mga Metro manila dealers.
    talaga?? i shall compare if i have time. thanks for the info.

Any feedbacks with Toyota Dasma? haha mukhang X na ang Alabang.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by thegoat View Post

Any feedbacks with Toyota Dasma? haha mukhang X na ang Alabang.
    AFAIK, that dealer is a sister dealer of Toyota Manila Bay, so pretty ok din. Don't go to Toyota Alabang for service.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IF you're just buying the car, go for the dealer with best discounts to be offered and unit availability; maging mapili ka when it comes to servicing. Since you're in Laguna, looks like you'll have limited choices for servicing (Batangas, San Pablo, Dasma, etc.). You may as well time/schedule your servicing when you're doing something in Manila then and just go for servicing in places like Manila Bay (tapos mag MOA ka while waiting), Makati or the Fort.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    AFAIK, that dealer is a sister dealer of Toyota Manila Bay, so pretty ok din. Don't go to Toyota Alabang for service.
    actually i'm considering toyota manila bay too. that's where i got my vios. my experience was pretty good. Okay rin ang Toyota San Pablo, very accommodating. hahahahaha thanks for the insights bro!

Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    IF you're just buying the car, go for the dealer with best discounts to be offered and unit availability; maging mapili ka when it comes to servicing. Since you're in Laguna, looks like you'll have limited choices for servicing (Batangas, San Pablo, Dasma, etc.). You may as well time/schedule your servicing when you're doing something in Manila then and just go for servicing in places like Manila Bay (tapos mag MOA ka while waiting), Makati or the Fort.
    thanks for the comment. I'll be canvassing thoroughly. may SM rin na malapit dito sa Toyota San Pablo!
    MOA naman if Toyota Manila Bay

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Why not try TOYOTA MAKATI (formerly Toyota BEL-AIR) ok rin daw dito, my friend got his Corolla and his Revo here.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zap.FREEDOM View Post
    Why not try TOYOTA MAKATI (formerly Toyota BEL-AIR) ok rin daw dito, my friend got his Corolla and his Revo here.
    I'm trying to stay away from makati. ang traffic eh. LOL the buying part is easy. madali lang pumunta kung saan saan, un service un hanap ko. ayaw ko kasi iwan un kotse ko sa panget na reputation sa service.:\

HELP: Search for Toyota Dealer in South Luzon