New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Hi ALL:

Would appreciate pointing me to a TOYOTA DEALER that would give me less headache. The dealer with "minimal to nil" bad feedbacks.

This is for the purchase of a HILUX G, 4x2 Manual. I hope to get a unit by next week.

Though I am in a hurry, I am not that desperate naman; thus, expect an all out negotiation from me...hehehe. Why? Hilux G is my 1st option now while my No 2 is a Navarra.

My reference price is based on the ad in "sulit.com.ph"; pleasee see the ff link

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...=steel+sidings

Note that I have the discount figures in my Mind when I do a battle royal haggling

---
    I am also using my bank to finance the HiluxG. The scheme is 30%DP and 60 months to pay.

---
    Lastly, according to the agents that I talked with, there is slight waiting line for the 'SILVER OR LITHIUM"; thus, it would be an advantage for the dealer(s) who have this color on stock.

---
    Many thanks Tsikoteros -- I hope to be back in the TOYOTA Community again!!!

---
    Please PM me !!
    Last edited by oaanwatchgolf; October 29th, 2010 at 11:50 AM. Reason: ..

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Look for Harriet Lee sa Toyota Abad Santos. She's a close friend of mine.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Toyota North EDSA, Toyota Balintawak and Toyota Otis for me. All sister companies and IO highly recommend them...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Ang ganda ng Hilux in person ANG LAKI ang kisig bouncy lang, ang lakas humila ng 4x4, sana makasubog ako ng 4x2 bukas-- tutok na ako to two brands, Hilux and now my very very very ..strong DARK HORSE Strada.

I hope to test drive a Strada tomorrow for me to decide
    ===

Since I am more inclined sa Hilux, doon po sa nag post, paki PM ang mobile ng mga agents na kakilala nyo po para makapag usap kami at baka rin may stock sila ng type ko na kulay.

Thanks,

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Toyota North EDSA, Toyota Balintawak and Toyota Otis for me. All sister companies and IO highly recommend them...
    +1.

Trusted.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Thanks R - makasilip nga dito bukas... sa Commonwealth ako nakapag test drive ng Hilux G, ---- may negative or rather good feedback ba dito.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    i think sa cubao ok din. try mo inquire doon.

Help - Please point me to a TOYOTA dealer na minimal to nil ang may "bad experience"