New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Need help here, my moms vios and revo is in a subdivision in taytay and its trapped because of waist deep flood surrounding the area. Now she is worried because there will be another typhoon coming coupled with my experience with my brand new civic which went underwater last saturday

Can anyone recommend a tow truck that is capable of doing the job of rescuing my moms car? that is capable and willing to navigate through waist deep flood?
    Do you have any idea of how much will it cost us? TIA.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Waist deep? So you mean the vios and revo is not submerged in water ? You better be fast in looking for one, for the water might reach the 2 vehicles which can destroy it. Anyways, I don't know any tow trucking companies but my first advice is look at the yellow pages or simply just :google: for now. But, it would be a great help if one tsikoteer gives you a certain tow trucking company that is willing to go through that waist deep flood.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    yes, the subdivision resembles an island amidst the open sea. As in trapped talaga in all direction. Hanggang knee high inabot ang baha sa subdivision pero sa labas ang mataas at ngayon nga ay waist deep na lang kaya hindi pa rin makalabas.

already googled and even asked toyota shaw about it to no avail.

baka may tsikoteer dito na may truck na parang sa panghakot na nakikita ko sa mga bagong kotse na galing ng planta, SOS naman dyan.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    You may call Romy at 09198316998. I got his contact number from another thread, courtesy of lazyfoot, whose two cars Romy towed. I called this guy and I was supposed to be serviced tomorrow, buti na lang dumating yung tow truck nung insurance kaninang tanghali.

I dont know the price though. contact him na lang kasi it's better to tow the cars na. Wala na talaga magagawa except gumastos in these unfortunate times.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bro, try the following towing service companies (taken from TFD):

Automobile Association Phil.
    Wheelers Club International
    Auto Transporter
    Arroway Towing
    Palma Towing
    Dm Quereza Towing
    Philippine Auto Club
    Napoleon Towing
    MMDA call 136

Google mo nalang for the contact details. HTH and good luck!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pahatak nyo na lang sa mga jeep

wala naman na masisira pa dyan

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by compact View Post
    Need help here, my moms vios and revo is in a subdivision in taytay and its trapped because of waist deep flood surrounding the area. Now she is worried because there will be another typhoon coming coupled with my experience with my brand new civic which went underwater last saturday

Can anyone recommend a tow truck that is capable of doing the job of rescuing my moms car? that is capable and willing to navigate through waist deep flood?
    Do you have any idea of how much will it cost us? TIA.
    I dont understand you. Get your mother out of there while you still can. Forget those car if the lives of your parents are in danger. Lossing something more precious in your life are more harder than facing a hundred storm.
    Dont waste your time here[SIZE=5].....[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5]Get theme out now!!!!![/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    hanggang maaga pa nga lumikas muna sila sa safer grounds di natin alam ba mas malala si peping.

ano naman pagkakaiba ng jeep sa sa ibang sasakyan? yung 6 wheeler truck nga namin di kinaya yung baha na halos waist deep high jeep pa kaya. nga pala may pampasadang jeep din kami.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    R&J Palma Towing:

531-2534
    531-0343

But as of the other day, they are fully scheduled. But give them a try if you can get a tow truck. They have the platform type tow trucks.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    How's that? If you have the vios and revo towed it will also be passed through the flooded areas so there's also a tendency that the flood waters will enter the vehicle. Or do you have a way out other than the flooded areas?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
help me rescue my mom's limited edition vios