New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2011

Mga sir meron na po ba sainyo naka bile ng [SIZE=4]Roof Rail for Innova[/SIZE] na [SIZE=4]No Drill[/SIZE][SIZE=4] (Hektorsky)[/SIZE] ? pano po ba ikabit un, pa help naman po sa mga nakapag kabit na. and mas maganda po ba ang no drill kesa sa drill na roof rail for innova, TIA

*di ko po kasi siya maikabit, and hindi rin po nag iinstall ung nabilihan ko. pa help po!

Up for Innova Cars!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Up! Up! Up!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I believe those are mounted thru clips. you can have it mounted sa mga accesory shops for a small fee. btw, how much are those?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnova View Post
    I believe those are mounted thru clips. you can have it mounted sa mga accesory shops for a small fee. btw, how much are those?
    do i have to remove the rubber at the top of the innova to mount it ?,yes it does have a clip included in the package, do you know any good shop where they can mount it for a small fee?, i bought it 3,8K

*For those who bought and mounted it already*
    much better po if somebody can provide a manual installation or TUT on how they mount it step by step

any comments/suggestions will be appreciated
    TIA!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by innovad4d_g08 View Post
    do i have to remove the rubber at the top of the innova to mount it ?,yes it does have a clip included in the package, do you know any good shop where they can mount it for a small fee?, i bought it 3,8K

*For those who bought and mounted it already*
    much better po if somebody can provide a manual installation or TUT on how they mount it step by step

any comments/suggestions will be appreciated
    TIA!
    sir 3.8K ang bili mo dito? nung nakita ko to sir sa sulit dati 2.8K lang ah? talaga bang no drilling daw to at i clip? sa rubber ilalagay yan, nakita ko kay sir joey roo nung EB namin ng innova club.ph yung roof rail nya eh. balitaan mo ko sir kung napakabit mo na roofrail mo, bibilin ko kagad sakanya yan kung ganun. :D BTW, anung matrial yung roofrail sir? sa may malapit sa legarda kayo nag meet for this? :D

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sa c34x4 kaya nilang ikabit yan sir.. ganyan yung kinakabit nila don.. tanong mo na lang magkano

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    kung malapit ka banawe, andami marunong kumabit nyan. I-cip iyan sa gutter ng roof (yung tinatakpan ng rubber moulding.)

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i think the TS prefers to do it DIY.

If the kit you had didn't come with instructions and the Internet doesn't show any, I suggest going to the nearest casa and ask them if you could take a look at the OEM roof rails. No matter how simple the accessory is, all OEM stuff coming from the casa come with instructions in the package. They come with pictures so it would be easy to memorize specially if you are inclined to do these stuff. I haven't had a roof rail yet, but all kits I had from the casa had instructions with them - rear bumper guard (this is just 3m double sided but it came with instructions), spare tire lock, rear cargo net (came from toyota thailand though).

You can post your step by step here if you wish after you have done it ;)

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    mine a no drill roof rails, avanzaclub.ph <<<kilangan mo mag register para makita.
    check mo lang, seems same as mine.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by xda2jojo View Post
    mine a no drill roof rails, avanzaclub.ph <<<kilangan mo mag register para makita.
    check mo lang, seems same as mine.
    i think the information posted on the link above is fair enough - just keep in mind how parts go together and keep in mind that there will be a subtle difference because the instructions above are for avanza. though i don't see the reason why it won't work for an innova given the same principle.

if you do diy stuff, you'll get around this quite easily - you can do a sort of "dry assembly" outside - build the rail on the ground w/o fully tightening screws/bolts before doing it in actual. if you don't have the jig or the template, this step will be more of a benefit. grab some long piece of paper (manila paper perhaps) and trace all 6 posts then mark your drill positions. one more thing is that there is a handful of different screws/bolts to choose from and they aren't properly labeled a to where they should go, so better do an initial/loose assembly on the ground first.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
HELP! Innova Roof Rail no drill (hektorsky)