New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    help please.. after ive installed NARVA WIRING HARNESS 130/90 for headlamps.. whenever i switch on to high beams, the low beams will still be on.. ive already crack 2 h4bulbs.. please i need help.. what should i do? my car is a toyota lovelife (LE 2000model)...

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    You have to rewire it again. Follow the instructions properly, aftermarket wiring are diff. into your oem.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    help please.. after ive installed NARVA WIRING HARNESS 130/90 for headlamps.. whenever i switch on to high beams, the low beams will still be on.. ive already crack 2 h4bulbs.. please i need help.. what should i do? my car is a toyota lovelife (LE 2000model)...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    if you cant fix it, have an electrician looked into it. Baka napagbaliktad mo lang ang positive and negative ng isa sa mga contacts.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    wats a OEM sir? ive search the web and found some topics thats similar to mine.. i tried rewiring it.. tried diferent variations but still no good.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    sir albert.. ocge po.. thankyou.. nice car..

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkoolk View Post
    wats a OEM sir? ive search the web and found some topics thats similar to mine.. i tried rewiring it.. tried diferent variations but still no good.

Original Equipment Marerial (OEM). Did you have instruction w/ you?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Original Equipment Marerial (OEM). Did you have instruction w/ you?
    none sir.. i just bought it from ace hardware.. my friend uses the same thing and it works just right

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkoolk View Post
    none sir.. i just bought it from ace hardware.. my friend uses the same thing and it works just right
    your best bet is to look at your friend's car how did he do. Your car and his may have diff., color on wiring unless both of you have the same car. To do this is connect the same configuration on his, high to high, low to low. Disregard the color coding on the wiring since your main concern is to make it work properly.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    your best bet is to look at your friend's car how did he do. Your car and his may have diff., color on wiring unless both of you have the same car. To do this is connect the same configuration on his, high to high, low to low. Disregard the color coding on the wiring since your main concern is to make it work properly.
    thankyou sir.. well try that tom. thank youuuu

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
HELP!!both high and low beams work at the same time after i instled narva hanesswire?