New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Fellow tsikot members,
    Need your advice with regards to my Toyota Vios 1.5G 2004 model. It takes me three times to start the engine. I have noticed the engine was too noisy whenever I turned on the AC. The oil was replaced together with the new spark plugs two weeks ago. I even brought it to a well known car care services and they clean the so-called "servo", but unfortunately, did not solve the problem.

Regards,
    Ronald

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Sir pa check mo po ung battery, baka malapit ng mag end of life ang battery mo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rpstaana View Post
    Fellow tsikot members,
    Need your advice with regards to my Toyota Vios 1.5G 2004 model. It takes me three times to start the engine. I have noticed the engine was too noisy whenever I turned on the AC. The oil was replaced together with the new spark plugs two weeks ago. I even brought it to a well known car care services and they clean the so-called "servo", but unfortunately, did not solve the problem.

Regards,
    Ronald
    if its too noisy when you turn on the aircon, nasa compressor pulley ang problem nyan.
    yung hard starting, its the battery.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

yes, malamang pulley yan. kakapalit ko lang ng pulley pero sa alternator. same type of noise.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Sir - Thanks for the advice. The battery was replaced last August 2012. Malakas pa po yung redondo.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    ok pa-check ko po yung pulley sa compressor...thanks..

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rpstaana View Post
    Fellow tsikot members,

Regards,
    Ronald
    i think compressor bearing ang problema. Baka nabasa ang compressor mo sa baha.