New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Guys need reprogramming ECU for my[SIZE=4] Innova D4d A/T 2007 Model[/SIZE]

Guys need your help does anyone knows in[SIZE=4] Paranque Area[/SIZE] does reprogramming ECU for my Innova...Got replaced it thats why i need to reprogram the ECU.. That's what my mechanic advice....

Thanks,
    Jowel
    [SIZE=4]09228161131[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    dont think the ecu needs programing.

imho, i'd rather replace the mechanic...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    dont think the ecu needs programing.

imho, i'd rather replace the mechanic...
    I agree. Is there anything wrong with the new ECU? If its for the Innova then all parameters should be set to run your engine.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If it doesn't run, there are three possibilities:

1. It's the wrong ECU... it may be from an MT model. Solution: Get another one.

2. There are other issues with the wiring. Solution: Double check everything.

3. The ECU needs to know the injector calibration (sadly, required with some common rail models nowadays)... Solution: Tough luck. You'll need to go to Toyota for that one.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Guys ok na Innova ko got this friend of mine from marcos Highway. he reprogrammed my ECU to be able to see the Injectors...he uses something like bluetooth device with just like iphone like with stylus....(i dont know that thing) The important is my car is ok now....he also analyse the spray of my injectors with its gadget he suggest to lower down the spray para tumipid ang consumption.......

I'll ask him if i can share his number here.....

Thanks guys who replied to my post.....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jowel View Post
    Guys ok na Innova ko got this friend of mine from marcos Highway. he reprogrammed my ECU to be able to see the Injectors...he uses something like bluetooth device with just like iphone like with stylus....(i dont know that thing) The important is my car is ok now....he also analyse the spray of my injectors with its gadget he suggest to lower down the spray para tumipid ang consumption.......

Congrats.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jowel View Post

Ang galing naman niyan. Gumagawa ba siya ng gas engine or any other car than Innova?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 20vanda01 View Post
    Ang galing naman niyan. Gumagawa ba siya ng gas engine or any other car than Innova?
    yes sir gumagawa sya lately ginawa nya an X-trail Nissan Car. Pati po BMW and other cars......

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    kaya ba sir i-reprogram ECU ng stock D4D or ni-reset lang? bakit pa mag unichip kung kaya naman pala i-reprogram ang ECU, just curious lang? kasi napanood ko sa TV yung 90's model ng BMW inalis pa sa mainboard ang IC ng ECU para mareprogram...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQ5 View Post
    kaya ba sir i-reprogram ECU ng stock D4D or ni-reset lang? bakit pa mag unichip kung kaya naman pala i-reprogram ang ECU, just curious lang? kasi napanood ko sa TV yung 90's model ng BMW inalis pa sa mainboard ang IC ng ECU para mareprogram...
    Yes Sir kaya nya i-reprogram coz I bought new ECU to encode the injector letters-codes...yung BMW na ginagawa nya now no need to removed the mainboard complete gadget po kasi sya.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Guys need reprogramming ECU for my Innova D4d A/T 2007 Model