New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    please help, anyone?

sbi nila 7km/li daw? totoo po ba?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Possible. It's gas, it's big. It could even be lower than 7km/l.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    maybe 5km/liter kung a/t.

the key to understanding those big vehicles is to recognize that they are not meant to be economical city cars. they're designed to power through massive sand dunes, snowstorms and other terrain that a compact car will be unable to survive. they're designed for power.

that said, for that kind of consumption, i'd rather drive a 01 expedition. much more comfy than a landcruiser.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    7 km/l minimum or maximum? I'm betting that's maximum.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    anyone who own one?

guys tinatanong ko lang un fuel consumption, wag na natin e kumpara sa expedition..

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by deniz View Post
    anyone who own one?

guys tinatanong ko lang un fuel consumption, wag na natin e kumpara sa expedition..
    Why not? They're around the same price... they're both gas hogs... and the Expe is bigger, seats more people, is more comfortable, has a softer ride and is faster.

Cousin has one (gasoline LC80). Terrible gas guzzler, and the engine doesn't really have the power to justify the consumption (dog slow with an automatic). In fact, their V8 E150 is both faster and more economical. :hysterical: Granted, the Dubai version might come with the newer, better 200hp engine, but really... why get a gasoline 'Cruiser when there are so many diesels available?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    ?????????????????????????????

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by deniz View Post
    ?????????????????????????????
    You asked about firsthand experience for fuel consumption. I answered. My cousin has a gasoline-powered LC80. I've had the displeasure of driving it. It's thirstier and slower than a Ford V8... gets around 4 km/l on a good day.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    You asked about firsthand experience for fuel consumption. I answered. My cousin has a gasoline-powered LC80. I've had the displeasure of driving it. It's thirstier and slower than a Ford V8... gets around 4 km/l on a good day.
    I have a very soft spot for ford v8s. Very soft.
    That's just me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd expect it to be in the same range as the Patrol gas. 3-4km/L in the city with the a/t. If its a manual tranny model, around 6km/L is possible.

Fuel consumption LC80 gas vxr dubai version