New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    This is from speedlabs last event at the Clark Drag strip, The Fortuner has a upgraded turbo, Custom exhaust, front mounted intercooler and and custom multi nozzle alcohol/water injection system plus is chipped. (Fastest on the roads that I know of)

lancer ex turbocharged vs Fortuner on alcohol
    Fort does 15.63s and 138km/h not to bad for a big truck with stuff in the trunk and passengers plus gets a 0.3 on emissions that's not a type O.

Some might recognize it minus the decals.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3KZ-mf2g2Y"]YouTube- SpeedLab Drag Clark 14.avi[/ame]

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldoc View Post
    This is from speedlabs last event at the Clark Drag strip, The Fortuner has a upgraded turbo, Custom exhaust, front mounted intercooler and and custom multi nozzle alcohol/water injection system plus is chipped. (Fastest on the roads that I know of)

Fort does 15.63s and 138km/h not to bad for a big truck with stuff in the trunk and passengers plus gets a 0.3 on emissions that's not a type O.

YouTube- SpeedLab Drag Clark 14.avi

~nice one...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Galing. Hehehe. :clap1:

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldoc View Post

YouTube- SpeedLab Drag Clark 14.avi

Saw this fortuner during the Montero-Fortuner club joint eb.. talk about 250+ HP on dyno

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Is this the one owned by that American or British guy?

Gaddeym, that's one insane build... a Fort diesel, with the four-speed AT would require twice stock power to do a 15.6 second quarter-mile...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    that's faster than a stock SiR

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Nice! Bilis nung fort!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    *all anung specs ng fort niya?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Mas mabigat pa nga ang kaha ng Fortuner .

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    *uls: I was thinking the same thing...

The Focus TDCi stock is around 16 flat (depends on who's driving), the Lynx RS around 16.5...

In stock form, both those cars hit 100 km/h three or four seconds faster than a stock Fortuner.

A Fort that can do a 15.6 is almost twice as quick as a stock car...

According to the video poster:
    basically air filter, exhaust, turbo, injectors, alcy injection, fmic, unichip though not used on the day and some other bits and pieces
    So... that's a full intake, intercooler and exhaust build, an aftermarket turbo, alcohol, new injectors and a unichip... with the unichip off? Or maybe he meant the alcohol was off?

Unichip, breathing mods and alcohol should give about 200 whp... turbo... maybe 20, 30, 40 or 50 more... depends on how good it is... and with the four-speed auto, I think the Fort would need about 300-350 bhp to do a 15.6.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Fortuner vs Turbo Lancer EX