New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    balak ko kasi bumili ng 2010 fortuner then convert ko in 2012 look. is this possible? may nakagawa na ba dito and how much kaya magagastos? thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Bumili ka na lang ng 2012 talaga. Less hassle, less conversion

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Bumili ka na lang ng 2012 talaga. Less hassle, less conversion
    Saka parang niloloko mo lang ang sarili mo, kahit ano pa gawin mo eh 2010 model pa rin yan

4. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by agent_mac View Post
    balak ko kasi bumili ng 2010 fortuner then convert ko in 2012 look. is this possible? may nakagawa na ba dito and how much kaya magagastos? thanks in advance!
    Magastos yan pati fender papalitan mo. Halos 70-100k ang ma gastos mo. Worth it yan kung 3.0 na fortuner 2010 ang bibilhin mo. I convert mo man. May Hood scoop. Hindi mukang luma. Tignan.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Yes posible. Nakikita ko yan dati sa olx, asa 50k for the parts front and rear, no paint yet.

Ako baliktad, mas gusto ko yung tail lights nung 2011's kesa 2012's. It might be just me, pero di terno para sakin yung harap ng 2012 sa altezza type tail lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    Saka parang niloloko mo lang ang sarili mo, kahit ano pa gawin mo eh 2010 model pa rin yan
    Kahit ano gawin mo ngs dyan huli ka sa plate number

7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Kahit ano gawin mo ngs dyan huli ka sa plate number
    Depende kung Special Plate. O sandwich plate At lalo kung kulay puti na yung plaka.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    I also saw the online ad for the conversion. All parts (except mag + tires) for 50K. + 12K for paint.

I'm considering this also. I have a 2006 gas.

No I don't need to make other people think that I have the latest model. I just prefer the way the 2012-2015 looks. Ok?

Some things to consider:

-Also looking at their pics, looks like they paint the parts after installing it on the car (which is a big no-no for me due to the possible overspray and not complete paint coverage).

-At that price is it genuine Toyota OEM or Class A copy?

-The hassle of leaving your unit with them.

-After the conversion, you still need to look for a set of OEM mags/tires to complete the look.

-Probably comes out less than 100K (incl. tires/mags).

-What to do with the old parts? Its going to take some time to sell them piece by piece.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    I also saw the online ad for the conversion. All parts (except mag + tires) for 50K. + 12K for paint.

I'm considering this also. I have a 2006 gas.

No I don't need to make other people think that I have the latest model. I just prefer the way the 2012-2015 looks. Ok?

Some things to consider:

-Also looking at their pics, looks like they paint the parts after installing it on the car (which is a big no-no for me due to the possible overspray and not complete paint coverage).

-At that price is it genuine Toyota OEM or Class A copy?

-The hassle of leaving your unit with them.

-After the conversion, you still need to look for a set of OEM mags/tires to complete the look.

-Probably comes out less than 100K (incl. tires/mags).

-What to do with the old parts? Its going to take some time to sell them piece by piece.
    Ano parts included sir?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    get a 2012 fort sometime next year, prices should have significant drop after the new body is released.

kahit 2014 o 2015 fort v madami ka ng makikita from direct sellers na kahit 1.1m tinatanggap dahil nagmamadali mabenta para pambili ng 2016 fort, hehehe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast