New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Is fortuner 2.5 Diesel A/T still a good choice for first time owners despite of the choking problems and bad starting.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    If you truly beleive that there are choking and bad starting with the fortuner, as a first time owner, why would anybody pay for something which is broken.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by DonT View Post
    If you truly beleive that there are choking and bad starting with the fortuner, as a first time owner, why would anybody pay for something which is broken.
    Thank you po sa advice.
    So totoo nga po ba na may mga problems parin ngayon ang mga fortuner? Hindi nila na resolved yung issues nila?

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberuser7 View Post
    Thank you po sa advice.
    So totoo nga po ba na may mga problems parin ngayon ang mga fortuner? Hindi nila na resolved yung issues nila?
    Cyberuser7,

You posted the same question in another thread and the answer was given to you. Will all due respect to other forum users, I dont think its a good idea for you to go thread hopping and creating several threads for the same question. Baka mainis lang yung mga sumagot kung paulit ulit ka at gumagawa pa ng ibang thread.

You posted in the right thread earlier re D4D choking problems and they should give you enough feedback. In fact, just be smarter and the answers are all over within that same thread.

Anyways, welcome to tsikot.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Cyberuser7,

You posted the same question in another thread and the answer was given to you. Will all due respect to other forum users, I dont think its a good idea for you to go thread hopping and creating several threads for the same question. Baka mainis lang yung mga sumagot kung paulit ulit ka at gumagawa pa ng ibang thread.

You posted in the right thread earlier re D4D choking problems and they should give you enough feedback. In fact, just be smarter and the answers are all over within that same thread.

Anyways, welcome to tsikot.
    Thank you for the notice and sorry for this, I'm just panicking about the fortuner problems.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberuser7 View Post
    Thank you for the notice and sorry for this, I'm just panicking about the fortuner problems.

If in doubt, dont get one.

Fortuner 2.5 Diesel A/T