New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2008
    nu po mas maganda perfomance sa dalawa?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Depends on your usage... The 2.5 everest is priced higher than most, if not all, innova variants.

If you need the power, the everest trumps the innova variants both in power and torque.

If you need something that's capable on and off the road... everest.

In terms of fuel economy, the diesels (both innova and eve) are a bit thriftier than the vvti innova. Just beware of certain issues with the D-4D, though.

If it were me, and I had the cash, I'd go for the everest anytime.

I'll let others have their say regarding comfort and amenities inside...
    Last edited by scharnhorst; October 24th, 2008 at 07:55 AM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    For a practical daily city car, the Innova 2.0 Gas or 2.5 Diesel can't be beat in the AUV class, and the ride, though stiff, is comfortable. Handling is also more sure-footed than the Everest.

For a provincial car, with off-road capability and cargo capacity, the Everest can't be beat in its class... but I'm not sure how the new Montero compares in terms of off-roading. The Fort is capable, but the Everest seems to have a better AWD system and differentials. The Montero has an available LSD, but I haven't sampled it off-road.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    AUVs and SUVs have specific uses. the innova and everest both perform well in their respective categories. syempre if you have the budget, go everest. it can do practically everything the innova can and more. but for daily driveability and perhaps lower maintenance costs, the innova would be better.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MPV si Innova, at SUV si Everest. Ang kalaban ni Everest sa Toyota ay si Fortuner. So kung budget ka and in need of a 7-8 seater, Innova, as long as you don't mind seeing one every 5 seconds.

ford everest 2.5 crdi vs toyota innova gas and diesel