New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Folks, plan to buy a brand new car considering the practicality and less gas consumption. Saw the 1.5G M/T Vios in Megamall and they have a promo right now. Any feedback from the vios owners regarding about this car?

Thanks!

:car:

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Try this forum:

http://www.viosclubphil.com/forum/

Dame na feedback from actual owners.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    lahat ng nagsabi sakin na ito yung best buy sa laht ng vios variant dahil 1.5 at m/t pa ! my frend gets high milage from this car kasi power to weight ratio nya sobrng ok! tpos options mo narin ! sulit to in my opinion !

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Fun to drive. Maybe too much fun. Saw an accident on C5 recently involving a Vios.

Nice car. watch the driver. :lol:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    quick for a little car. just change the crappy goodyear tires.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I owned one since last May, 1.5G MT. Good fun to drive and surely drinks with spirited driving. But if driven gently, can be very economical. It has great power-to-weight and good torque. Can easily cruise at 100kph doing 2000 rpm only on 5th gear with 4 people on board.
    Sometimes I forgotten its the Toyota and drives it like my BMW!. It can corner too but crappy tires needs to go. About the easiest manual car to drive, very little effort required. Great service from Toyota dealer (unlike the other brand....)!.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i like the vios because of its optimum performance. 1.3E performs like a 1.5, the 1.5 performs like a 1.6.
    Last edited by carlocaraddict; August 16th, 2005 at 09:55 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    mine is 1.3G, it's a quick car kahit na 1.3 and very fuel efficient - these are the 2 things I love most about the car

fuel efficient although i'm only getting 14 km/l mixed highway and city, visit Vios Club Phils(VCP) site and you'll see a lot of vios owners doing much better.

the 1.5G A/T is the most fuel efficient variant of Vios according the the test done before (not sure if it's done by Dept of Energy); and I think in the survey that I did at VCP site, yung naka 1.5G A/T un merong pinakabest mileage. Drive like Pocholo and you'll get better result hehehehe

defect so far ng tsikot ko, nagkaron ng kabig papuntang kanan na I think ay common na comment sa vios :-(. alam daw ni casa kung ano ang gagawin dito pero syempre hindi libre

9. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    great car, two my friends have them...

the only comment that i have is the excessive body roll, but if you don't corner at 70kph or above it shouldn't be a problem

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Actually. I bought the VIOS solely based on C! review. Never testdrove it, never seen it myself. Just got the paperwork done and wait a couple of days to collect the car. Also, I dislike the Honda dealer (not the brand, just the dealer) based on previous bad experience, so there not much else fo me in the class. Toyota impressed me to date.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Feedback on VIOS?