New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    The buy and sell section is quite varied. From a low of 500k to a high of 700k.

I'm planning to sell my Innova which has been casa maintained. Covered garage at home and at work hence finish is very fresh for a 4 year old unit. Interior is fairly clean and well taken cared of.

How much would be a fair asking price? I bought the unit from Toyota Pasong Tamo in February 2005 and odo reading is 60,000 kilometers. Color is Night Mist. All original and no accessories added.

Another option I have in mind was to trade it in. I'm aware that you get a little less value this way but how much lower would the casa pay as compared if I dispose of the car myself?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Why would you sell your innova? will you buy something else?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    to get the most closest figure, mind stating how much did you get it from the casa?
    don't trade it in, sayang...by trading it in, you will stand to lose at least 50k from the selling price... and 50k is 50k. sell it muna and get a new one...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Why would you sell your innova? will you buy something else?
    Hi renzo,

Bought the Innova when my kids were still in high school. No need for a big car now as kids drive their own car to school. Planning on getting a focus or a civic. Have not made up my mind really but the focus gets my kids and wife's vote

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    to get the most closest figure, mind stating how much did you get it from the casa?
    don't trade it in, sayang...by trading it in, you will stand to lose at least 50k from the selling price... and 50k is 50k. sell it muna and get a new one...

got it for 987k.

nice thing about trade in kasi is done deal kaagad. they buy it and apply the proceeds as my downpayment.

you're right though that you stand to loose a substantial amount for this convenience.

will give it a couple of weeks and if it don't sell i'll just go the trade in route.

still clueless though as to my asking price

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sir brubeck,

IMO, get the focus also cause it's diesel ( TDCi. correct me if I'm wrong ), we should be practical nowadays. Anyways, back to the topic.......Maybe you should sell it for 600 - 700k. Since it's a G variant and a casa maintained innova. Yeah, you shouldn't trade it in unless you can accept to lose thousands of money. Well......don't sell it also in the " buy & sell " stores. If I were you I would find a direct buyer or why not sell it to your relatives or close friends.

Just my two cents.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by brubeck View Post
    The buy and sell section is quite varied. From a low of 500k to a high of 700k.

I'm planning to sell my Innova which has been casa maintained. Covered garage at home and at work hence finish is very fresh for a 4 year old unit. Interior is fairly clean and well taken cared of.

How much would be a fair asking price? I bought the unit from Toyota Pasong Tamo in February 2005 and odo reading is 60,000 kilometers. Color is Night Mist. All original and no accessories added.

Another option I have in mind was to trade it in. I'm aware that you get a little less value this way but how much lower would the casa pay as compared if I dispose of the car myself?
    gd pm sir. iam planning to buy new innova pero naisip ko kung may iba pang option or kuha nalang po ako ng 2nd hand or assume balance nut since cash yata kuha nyo sa innova nyo pwedepo ba tau makipag negotiate? iam here in bulacan and iam the direct owner of the unit. pwede ko po ba malaman kung anu klase innova nyo?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    got it for 987k.

nice thing about trade in kasi is done deal kaagad. they buy it and apply the proceeds as my downpayment.

you're right though that you stand to loose a substantial amount for this convenience.

will give it a couple of weeks and if it don't sell i'll just go the trade in route.

based on computations, it should be in the 580k-620k range.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    got it for 987k.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Sir brubeck,

IMO, get the focus also cause it's diesel ( TDCi. correct me if I'm wrong ), we should be practical nowadays. Anyways, back to the topic.......Maybe you should sell it for 600 - 700k. Since it's a G variant and a casa maintained innova. Yeah, you shouldn't trade it in unless you can accept to lose thousands of money. Well......don't sell it also in the " buy & sell " stores. If I were you I would find a direct buyer or why not sell it to your relatives or close friends.

Just my two cents.
    yup, seems the focus might be it. had a test drive a couple of weeks ago and the feel does not differ much from my sister's volvo s40.

Quote Originally Posted by spinxplo View Post
    gd pm sir. iam planning to buy new innova pero naisip ko kung may iba pang option or kuha nalang po ako ng 2nd hand or assume balance nut since cash yata kuha nyo sa innova nyo pwedepo ba tau makipag negotiate? iam here in bulacan and iam the direct owner of the unit. pwede ko po ba malaman kung anu klase innova nyo?
    it's an innova G gas automatic, night mist color. make ma an offer dre, who knows...you may be driving a well maitained innova g a/t soon!

Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    how was the selling range arrived at? share naman dre on how this was computed. was this all based on the unit's acquisition cost or was the price of a new one also figured in the computation?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Fair Price for a 2005 Innova G a/t