New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys,

Pros and cons in terms of handling, ride, durability, economy. Plus any good and bad experiences with these. Medyo naguguluhan pa kasi friend ko on what to choose. If you are to ask me being a satisfied trooper owner kaya biased ako hehehe

thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung for the road, get an Expedition na lang. The Land Cruiser and Patrol are a bit compromised kasi nga they were designed for off-road work. The cabins are not as big as the dimensions would suggest. The step-in height is quite tall. Handling dynamics are so-so.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kung 2nd hand..expedition

kung bnew...hmm..expedition(gas) o patrol (diesel)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by OTEP
    Kung for the road, get an Expedition na lang. The Land Cruiser and Patrol are a bit compromised kasi nga they were designed for off-road work. The cabins are not as big as the dimensions would suggest. The step-in height is quite tall. Handling dynamics are so-so.
    i agree with OTEP. if it's for on-road use, get the Exped. for light-med off-roading (coz i would think if you had a new Patrol or Land Cru, you wouldn't really take it to heavy off-roading) the Patrol or Land Cru.

the thing with the new Exped tho, is i find it quite claustrophobic vs. the older one. it's supposedly bigger, but when i'm inside, i can't see why.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Find an Eddie Bauer Exped. :D Para may signature ang dating.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mdpo,

are we talking about the new expedition or the old one, and is the Land Cruiser being considered a Land Cruiser 80-series or the 100-series?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what we are comparing are all brand news. Teka bakit wala atang may gusto ng trooper?? ;) Ako trooper! hahaha :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    better take away the LC100 then, its price is too far above the others. if you can afford that, than there should be no question anymore hehe :D

between a 2003 Expedition, Patrol "Presidential Edition", and Trooper Skyroof... well, the expedition should be the easy choice for purely on-road use or if you want to carry more than 5 passengers regularly. The Patrol is easily convertible to 4x4, so if you plan to go off-roading, this should be your choice... or if you prefer the economy of a diesel to go with your luxury SUV.

the trooper is cheaper than these two SUVs and is not convertible to 4x4...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Teka teka!

Kung brandnew lahat, then DUH!

Easy choice!

LC100!

The Exped is as ubiquitous as Civics nowadays.... well almost.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    economy?
    Trooper siguro
    definitely not the Expedition.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Expedition/patrol/trooper/landcruiser