New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Good morning!

Any idea on where can I buy door switches for toyota Avanza? its the switch that activates the light inside the car. unfortunately wlang ganito ang 2 doors sa likod ng Avanza J variant.

Meron daw sa mga surplus sa banawe. Any surplus stores that you can recomend/

Thankx

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Sir,

I think you can easily get a generic switch that can do the job right at any big auto-electric shop. Well, that is if you prefer generic ones.

I'm guessing, there are holes ready on your ride for the installation of these switches?

Why don't you also try asking the casa how much would hey charge for it? At least you'll have an idea that it will cost lower than what the casa will quote you for. (Taga lagi kasi sa casa e)

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
    Sir,

I think you can easily get a generic switch that can do the job right at any big auto-electric shop. Well, that is if you prefer generic ones.

I'm guessing, there are holes ready on your ride for the installation of these switches?

Why don't you also try asking the casa how much would hey charge for it? At least you'll have an idea that it will cost lower than what the casa will quote you for. (Taga lagi kasi sa casa e)
    thanks for the reply. i called the casa and it cost 750 each. kaya hanap ako ng reliable surplos shops para makamura. yes i dont mind generic ones as long as reliable naman.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yun nga lang, yung wiring para dun sa light switch ba ay available sa avanza mo?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Nagpakabit ako ng 1 pair of door switches sa Toyota Ortigas. 1K for 1 pair, inclusive of labor.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa akin free ko na-acquired ng magpakabit ako ng alarm/centraldoorlock sa toyota makati...naka redy na rin ang wire nya i-top na lang

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    Nagpakabit ako ng 1 pair of door switches sa Toyota Ortigas. 1K for 1 pair, inclusive of labor.
    mura yan sir. nag pa quote ako sa marikina. 750 each ang door switch

nag pa hanap na lang ako banawe. bali 750 a pair. tapos libre na kabit don sa nag install ng alarm.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by junnquinto2006 View Post
    mura yan sir. nag pa quote ako sa marikina. 750 each ang door switch

nag pa hanap na lang ako banawe. bali 750 a pair. tapos libre na kabit don sa nag install ng alarm.
    Kasabay na ikinabit sa door actuators (4) and alarm.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ingat lang, baka ma-void warranty mo...peace.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    mya nakita akong door switch sa ACE hardware nasa 150 pesos yata pair na siya

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Door switches for AvanZa