New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    only downside of not having the casa service a unit is the engine warranty being void. either its really best to have your trusted mechanic to do the PMS.

Also I usually don't get the free car wash since they dont really do a good job doing it.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    sa akin ok naman casa. lalo na kapag under warranty and they know usually saan kukunin if they need to change belts etc. sa labas kasi minsan hula hula sa iba ibang car brands usually na hawak ng mga mekaniko.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by harold13 View Post
    sa akin ok naman casa. lalo na kapag under warranty and they know usually saan kukunin if they need to change belts etc. sa labas kasi minsan hula hula sa iba ibang car brands usually na hawak ng mga mekaniko.
    I usually source out and buy the parts myself prior to the pms. Others prefer the convenience of letting the mechanics to do it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Mas magaling pa ang mga banawe boys kaysa casa boys. So no. I dont trust casa. Mas may tiwala pa ko sa mga banawe boys dahil usually mas honest sila ano ang sira. Kaysa sa casa na sasabihin malaking sira at paaabutin ng 5 digits ang bayad

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If stil under dealer warranty, i would stay with the casa. There is peace of mind. After warranty period, its fair game.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    nope. sa pagtapak ng 20k na tinakbo ng sasakyan di na ko bumabalik sa casa

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Re. use of dealership warranty natural but only during 2/3 of the period. Di na masama say 3 yrs warranty ok ako up to 2 1/2 yrs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Subaru has a viewing deck with glass walls that will let you watch the whole time the car is being serviced. They will also allow you access to the service area if you want to stay beside the car all the time. Not sure if this is something different from other casas but I would just like to share.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Alam ko sa Toyota Marikina pwede yan, you can stay beside your car while service is being done

9. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    I had the same fears when I used to go to the dealer for service. I've even heard of people bribing SA's to swap out broken parts from out of warranty units to units under warranty. I think it pays to have a personal relationship with your SA and/or the service staff. I used to buy pizza or burgers for the staff in the hope of not getting ripped off. I find the principal owned dealerships are much more professional and less likely to rip you off.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    when my car got submerged (side-mirror level flood water) for 3 days during ondoy, we got a fresh ECU from a family friend's "contact sa loob ng casa" for a huge discount. sa daan-daan naka pila sa casa nung aftermath ng ondoy, naloko na siguro ung inventory nila. hindi na kami masyado nagtanong, the less we know the better.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast