New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I have been problems with the casa recently.

1. Last year I brought my 10th gen for 35K PMS. Driving back home, a loud noise started coming out from the car's engine. I even posted a whole thread about this. The casa picked up my car from my home because of this. After they supposedly repaired the problem, the noise came back to so the car had to be brought to the casa again. Thankfully the engine is running smoothly now but I am having doubts if I should still bring it to to the case because it is due for 40k PMS this month.

2. My 10th gen had AC problems too (within and after warranty) Naka 3 balik ata sa casa bago naayos! My only consolation is the AC is working perfectly now.

3. My 11th gen was less than a year old when it started having AC problems. The AC could not cool the cabin at 24 to 28 degrees. Now it would only cool at 22 degrees. Sometimes there would be no air blowing at all! I brought this to the casa and left the car there for ONE WEEK. They said they replaced the compressor but driving home the problem was still there! Up until now I have to deal with a 1 yr old car that sometimes loses its AC and cant cool the cabin unless I set it to lowest temp! I have not had the time to bring the car back to the casa because I am sure this will take them a week again!

4. I brought my car for 5K PMS. Since I still had oil left over from the 1K PMS, I told them to use this since the car needed 4.5 litres. Driving back home, I saw that the oil was still inside the car! When I checked my receipt, I was only charged 4 litres. Now I am not sure if the oil in the engine is kulang!!! The PMS was done in February.

5. I reported kalampag in my 11th gen and now it's back.

Now I am having doubts, how am I so sure that the casa really replaces what they said they replaced? How am I so sure that they really replaced the compressor? How am I so sure that they replaced the filter? changed the oil?

I also lost my CD which is the first time in 5 years! I also leave money but that was not touched. The cabin was also dirty. Beige pa naman yung interior. May mga paint splashes din that I had to remove.

What the hell is happening to casa service in Toyota _______ (I don't wanna name). It has gone downhill since last year I used to trust them so much.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; April 3rd, 2015 at 03:08 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    You should look for the central office of Toyota. Bug the higher ups. File a customer complaint against the offending dealer. Sila aayos nyan. They need to whip the dealer.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I have been problems with the casa recently.

1. Last year I brought my 10th gen for 35K PMS. Driving back home, a loud noise started coming out from the car's engine. I even posted a whole thread about this. The casa picked up my car from my home because of this. After they supposedly repaired the problem, the noise came back to so the car had to be brought to the casa again. Thankfully the engine is running smoothly now but I am having doubts if I should still bring it to to the case because it is due for 40k PMS this month.

2. My 10th gen had AC problems too (within and after warranty) Naka 3 balik ata sa casa bago naayos! My only consolation is the AC is working perfectly now.

3. My 11th gen was less than a year old when it started having AC problems. The AC could not cool the cabin at 24 to 28 degrees. Now it would only cool at 22 degrees. Sometimes there would be no air blowing at all! I brought this to the casa and left the car there for ONE WEEK. They said they replaced the compressor but driving home the problem was still there! Up until now I have to deal with a 1 yr old car that sometimes loses its AC and cant cool the cabin unless I set it to lowest temp! I have not had the time to bring the car back to the casa because I am sure this will take them a week again!

4. I brought my car for 5K PMS. Since I still had oil left over from the 1K PMS, I told them to use this since the car needed 4.5 litres. Driving back home, I saw that the oil was still inside the car! When I checked my receipt, I was only charged 4 litres. Now I am not sure if the oil in the engine is kulang!!! The PMS was done in February.

5. I reported kalampag in my 11th gen and now it's back.

Now I am having doubts, how am I so sure that the casa really replaces what they said they replaced? How am I so sure that they really replaced the compressor? How am I so sure that they replaced the filter? changed the oil?

I also lost my CD which is the first time in 5 years! I also leave money but that was not touched. The cabin was also dirty. Beige pa naman yung interior. May mga paint splashes din that I had to remove.

What the hell is happening to casa service in Toyota _______ (I don't wanna name). It has gone downhill since last year I used to trust them so much.
    Not anymore. Our Innova and Altis will start visiting my suking gasoline station (shell timog) on the next pms even if both are still under warranty.
    Last edited by homhomnova; April 3rd, 2015 at 07:40 PM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Pag brand new no choice but to trust your dealer.

We are at the mercy of their hands lalo na pag mag claim ng warranty.

I'm sure and hopeful that they are doing what they need to do, change what they need to change (fluids) during PMS. Sila din naman ang babalikan pag nagkaproblema diba?

Pero one time nung sariwa pa Innova ko and suki sa casa (TMBC) for PMS

May instance pag uwi ko, the next day engine is shaking as in terribly shaking when the mechanic check it basa mga spark plugs. Badtrip na free engine wash yan maninira pa!

One time too pag uwi ko after PMS walang top-up yung coolant, pero lagi naman may top-up yun a required level. Ang ending binalik ko pa ulit para dagdagan nila.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    All the cars I purchased new had the first 3000 mile oil change and check for warranty requirements after which I do all the maintenance/repairs myself even it were my past students working on it. First, I know each clip, screw and washers were reinstalled back and in their right places and second, I don't need to pay anybody who is in a hurry because they are getting paid by commission

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i celebrate the expiration of my car's warranty, by doing the oil change in the neighborhood gas station. half the casa price na, no waiting pa.
    Last edited by dr. d; April 3rd, 2015 at 08:29 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    My 2nd gen vios only had the 1k and 5k pms sa casa, tapos nun parang sure na walang manufacturing defect eh sa labas na ko nag maintain. The thing is alam kong reliable ang vios kaya malakas loob ko sa labas na lang. Kung siguro ito eh bagong labas na model eh di ko sisirain warranty.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Change where you havr your pms. Any toyota dealer can do it. Wag lang diyan sa backjob dealer na iyan.

What's the brand of your aircon if its denso go straight to denso. They will honor the warranty

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Pag brand new no choice but to trust your dealer.

We are at the mercy of their hands lalo na pag mag claim ng warranty.
    I also bring my car to the casa during the warranty period (even after). But the question is, do you trust them?

I used to feel confident whenever I brought my car to the casa. Pero ngayon, kinakabahan na ko, baka may pinalitan sa auto, baka hindi pinaltan yung dapat palitan. Ayaw din kasi pumayag ng casa na manood e. Baka lalong masira pag balik sakin (which did happen in the past)

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonub View Post
    Change where you havr your pms. Any toyota dealer can do it. Wag lang diyan sa backjob dealer na iyan.

What's the brand of your aircon if its denso go straight to denso. They will honor the warranty
    Pwede pala yun? Mag claim ng warranty sa ibang dealer? Akala ko you can only claim warranty where you bought it.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; April 3rd, 2015 at 08:47 PM.

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast