New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Hi guys I'm planning to buy a Fortuner 2.5G MT and currently looking for a dealer with good after sales service. Kung may kilala kayong SA with good dc and freebies pa post nadin. TIA

here are my choices.
    a) Toyota Shaw
    b) Toyota Cavite
    c) Toyota Makati
    d) Toyota Manila Bay

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by cadash View Post
    Hi guys I'm planning to buy a Fortuner 2.5G MT and currently looking for a dealer with good after sales service. Kung may kilala kayong SA with good dc and freebies pa post nadin. TIA

here are my choices.
    a) Toyota Shaw
    b) Toyota Cavite
    c) Toyota Makati
    d) Toyota Manila Bay
    I recommend Toyota North Edsa.. excellent after sales, discount and freebies.. at least in my case..

I already referred 2 clients and both are satisfied.. so far..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was okay with Toyota North EDSA but their refusal to allow owner's bringing their own oil turned me off. The billing time after the service is also horrendous (took them 15minutes or so to give me the slip to pay at the cashier from the time my car was done at the service bay).

With Toyota Shaw I'm satisfied; service time is okay (as long as you're scheduled), I can bring my own oil, the SA (Art) takes time to discuss the service done and notes any requests/concerns. Billing/payment time was prompt. My only gripe now is that i still think i should have had a little oil left (may 0.2- 0.3L) from my extra bottle of oil but there wasnt any and that after my 20,000km service, there's a "tok"sound that comes out when braking hard.

I got my car from Toyota Manila Bay BTW. They gave us more freebies then Toyota Cubao which was our other choice.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    thanks for the input. keep on coming

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    pinakamaganda raw aftersales service eh yung toyota bicutan, ok din daw yung otis. pero it terms of ***y personnel eh toyota global city. yung global city pa lang nasusubukan ko, aprub naman! sa bicutan di pa ko nakakasubok.
    Last edited by BratPAQ; July 3rd, 2013 at 04:10 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I was okay with Toyota North EDSA but their refusal to allow owner's bringing their own oil turned me off. The billing time after the service is also horrendous (took them 15minutes or so to give me the slip to pay at the cashier from the time my car was done at the service bay).

With Toyota Shaw I'm satisfied; service time is okay (as long as you're scheduled), I can bring my own oil, the SA (Art) takes time to discuss the service done and notes any requests/concerns. Billing/payment time was prompt. My only gripe now is that i still think i should have had a little oil left (may 0.2- 0.3L) from my extra bottle of oil but there wasnt any and that after my 20,000km service, there's a "tok"sound that comes out when braking hard.

I got my car from Toyota Manila Bay BTW. They gave us more freebies then Toyota Cubao which was our other choice.
    if you want to bring your own oil.. maybe Toyota North Edsa is not the ideal casa.. ako kse ok na sakin yung mineral oil because my OCI is only every 4.5K-5K km.. mas maganda kung laging pinapalitan ang oil para malinis lagi ang makina..

and the most important for me is the service.. so far with Toyota North Edsa.. I never had a back job or any problem with the work done in my car.. with regards to billing time.. its just about following up with the SA.. not a big issue.. at least for me..

7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Shaw or Pasig are ok. Try my SA 09239148845 or 09174224384.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Boss,

Toyota Bicutan. help mo na din friend ko new SA sya ng Toyota Bicutan. his name is Oscar Castañeda with number 09152868847

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    pinakamaganda raw aftersales service eh yung toyota bicutan, ok din daw yung otis. pero it terms of ***y personnel eh toyota global city. yung global city pa lang nasusubukan ko, aprub naman! sa bicutan di pa ko nakakasubok.
    hmmm... di mo pa nakikita dynamic duo ng PMS sa Bicutan no. hahahahaha.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    try toyota global city. kung south area ka..

prompt ang service nila dun. kahit from north qc pa ako dun ako nag pa 1k at 5k PMS.

nung na release yung fort namin dun ko lang talaga na feel yung pag aasikaso sa mga new owners.. unlike sa other old toyota dealers.

at gaya ng sabi ni bratpaq, yng ***y personnel are stunning.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast