New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    abah, swerte ng bumili ng 2003 Corolla dahil hindi pa mag-iiba style nila...up to date pa din.
    Oo nga. And malamang mag-rock bottom prices sila sa current stocks just to keep up sales. Good deal na din para dun sa mga hindi naman concerned with having the flashiest or the latest.

Parang Sentra GX, fleet manager's choice.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    IMO being radical in styling is not in Toyota's sedan line up forte... i think they should just come up with not a sporty, radical styling like the Civic but more like a clean sporty design like what they did with the Vios.

when the Vios first break into the scene many was amazed of its sporty yet clean design.

..baka kase pag nag-experiment ang Toyota...lalo lang magkanda loko-loko ang Corolla eh

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    naman oooh, tagal ng 2008!

"We decided to let Corolla go a little longer, mainly because Corolla has been such a huge sales success compared with where we thought it would be at this stage of its life cycle," said John Hanson, a spokesman for Toyota's U.S. unit.

AMININ NA LANG KASI NILA NA ASTIG ANG CIVIC FEATURES AT KELANGAN PA NG TIME PARA TAPATAN

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AMININ NA LANG KASI NILA NA ASTIG ANG CIVIC FEATURES AT KELANGAN PA NG TIME PARA TAPATAN
    here's a Honda fan hehe... geez

Despite the Honda's critical success, the Corolla continues to steam roll its competition, including the new Civic, with a 38.7% increase in sales during the first half of the year, selling nearly 200,000 units. Clearly the Corolla can hold its own for one more year, which gives Toyota 365 more days to build a better Civic slayer.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    wag tayo masyado fanboy sa kahit anong kotse, nagkataon HOT lang ang civic ngayon kasi walang magandang competition. antayin mo dumami ang civic na parang langgam.

tingnan nyo Fortuner..grabe ang pila dati diba? naglolokohan pa sa accessories, DP and financing. e ngayon? hahahahaha

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Baka masyadong marami silang na-produce in anticipation of the demand, kaso nag-decline, kaya kailangang ubusin muna.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ayos lang yan. kung totoo man na i-uupdate nila to better compete with the civic, it's still good for the customer. we'd still get a better car. plus, yung mga may existing corollas won't lose much sa resale value, well at least for 1 more year.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    here's a Honda fan hehe... geez

hehe sorry if I came across as a fan boy, if I am a fan of a compact car then I will have to be called a Corolla fan. I drive one now, and my first car was an 89 Corolla, sarap i-drag race sa Katipunan nung estudyante pa ako

Pero, wala ako masabi, the new civic has features not normally found in compact cars below 900K like 4 wheel disc brakes, MP3 player, 145 HP. Up to 2 months ago, I was on the verge of reserving a new Civic, but I decided to wait for the new corolla. Now that it's gonna take 2 more years, baka sa Civic na lang ako ehehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Driv3er: Note also:

- 4-wheel disk brakes with ABS were standard on Sentra Exalta 6 years ago.
    - MP3 player was standard on the 450K Vios
    - 145hp, well, it's a 1.8liter, not that amazing compared to an SiR, for example. And officially, it's published with a 140hp only for the 1.8liter (http://www.ilovemycivic.com/specifications.php)
    - Base model Civics don't even have airbags and ABS.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hmmm...i heard this story too. Hmmm..parang I saw a facelift of this altis in another car website. Lets wait what the Thai Corolla will look like.

Mukhang mauuna pa ang all new Camry (this year) and the all new Vios.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Corolla replacement may be delayed until 2008!