Oct 2002
    Aba-aba! Pwede na isama yan pag may trails tayo! :D

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    pwede!

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Originally posted by quindoyos
    edwin, bakit kaya di recommended ni cong Obet yung saginaw power steering gear box?

nasa baguio nga pala yung sa akin, had it fitted with a saginaw power steering and reverse shackle conversion.

malapit na matapos 40 ko!
    maninira ka daw kasi para ma-install ang saginaw
    palalagyan mo din ba ng snorkel ang 40 mo dito?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    just came from baguio this weekend to check on the progress of the work.

the saginaw power steering is now operational, lambot na ng manibela even with 32x11.5 wheels. also the reverse shackle conversion was in the finishing stage.

this week, 2 inch body lift.

the week after, paint and electricals.

edwin, i'll have the airconditioning fitted over at Pampanga. how many days will it take kaya. next will be a snorkel, budget permitting.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    may i cut ka sa chassis to fit the steering box, but a little metal work and strenghtening will work out just fine. saw it done to a lot of competion rigs. but if for restoration work its better to put OEM power steering box.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Originally posted by ARB
    may i cut ka sa chassis to fit the steering box, but a little metal work and strenghtening will work out just fine. saw it done to a lot of competion rigs. but if for restoration work its better to put OEM power steering box.
    think they mounted it with a scab plate for added strength.

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    just came from baguio this weekend to check on the progress of the work.

the saginaw power steering is now operational, lambot na ng manibela even with 32x11.5 wheels. also the reverse shackle conversion was in the finishing stage.

this week, 2 inch body lift.

the week after, paint and electricals.

edwin, i'll have the airconditioning fitted over at Pampanga. how many days will it take kaya. next will be a snorkel, budget permitting.
    2 days maximum ang aircon.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    thanks edwin.

BTW, is the air cleaner of your BJ41 located at the front passenger side of the engine bay?

baka mali na naman ma order ko kay cong obet kung sakali magpagawa ako ng snorkel. TY!

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    thanks edwin.

BTW, is the air cleaner of your BJ41 located at the front passenger side of the engine bay?

baka mali na naman ma order ko kay cong obet kung sakali magpagawa ako ng snorkel. TY!
    yes it is
    specify mo engine when ordering.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    landcruisers are the best off-road vehicles in the planet, especially the FJ40's. there even used in Antarctica! if u are planning to go off-roading, get one that has a 2F 6-cylinder gasoline engine. sobrang lakas ng makinang ito! parang V-8! pero malakas rin sa gasolina! if your going for economy get one with a 2B 4-cylinder Diesel engine. you'll be looking very macho without broken wallets! i know all these because i own one with the 2F gasoline engine and im planning to switch to the 2B diesel engine kasi namumulubi na ako sa gasolina! the best thing about landcruisers are there high resell value, kahit 1970's model ay worth 150-200k pa. goodluck

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
comments on the old land cruisers