New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Good day! I need your help guys!
    My '99 Toyota Revo check engine light suddenly glowed while running at about 60km/h. nagslowdown ako waiting for the engine to jerk or to turn off, pero ok naman takbo nya but still naka on pa din CEL nya. but when i turn the engine off and on again it disappears. pag medyo mabilis na takbo ng Revo dun lang umiilaw ulit. any idea guys? please help me out! thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jep888 View Post
    Good day! I need your help guys!
    My '99 Toyota Revo check engine light suddenly glowed while running at about 60km/h. nagslowdown ako waiting for the engine to jerk or to turn off, pero ok naman takbo nya but still naka on pa din CEL nya. but when i turn the engine off and on again it disappears. pag medyo mabilis na takbo ng Revo dun lang umiilaw ulit. any idea guys? please help me out! thanks in advance.
    check all sensor socket/connector and try resetting your computer box(detached battery connection), still won't solved the probs go to casa for ecu test(mut)

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    [SIZE=2]thanks bro! but how if the cable of speedometer is not attached or not properly attached to the speedometer, will the check engine light appear? [/SIZE]

Check Engine Light!!