New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Good day mga ka-tsikoteers!

Just recently, I just convinced an XRM/Underboning friend to switch to cages. Having said that, the day came yesterday when we were able to secure an 89 AE92 for 35 grand. You could only imagine how the car looks like; but the engine is sound, and seems like all it needs is a tune up. The body needs a lot to be longed for, pero since wala rin naman syang garahe na may bubong.. might as well just leave it last. Although I think the immediate rusting on the underbelly... needs attention right away, lest he wants to be fred flintstone.

Ergo... I am knocking on your humble hearts, na just in case you guys may have useable, but refuse to you AE92 parts; Baka naman kalat na lang sa inyo, if its going in the trash can and you think its still useable... might be a better idea to throw it this way.

Offhand, I think he needs some decent headlights, kasi may aquarium ata yung nakakabit ngayon. Not sure though it the things light up.

Thank you in advance and I hope we get a favorable response from everyone.

Kind Regards.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    OK to ha. sana may mag donate ng parts sa kaibigan mo.

Goodluck sa project nyo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Soliciting is good......

....if you can find kind heart who will donate.

By the way, in sulit dot com or in ayosdito, you can find a lot of cheap parts for sale.

Good luck with your project.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    OT:

Switch to cages?

Hindi ba pwede parehas niya gamitin?

Ako may kotse at motor for practicality.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    may asawa't dalawang anak yun eh.

told him to sell the damn thing and get something that could fit the whole family safely.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    It's gonna be a long shot, man.

Tell him to try out GrupoToyota. They got a thread there where you could request for parts and if someone kind enough has it, you can get it for a hard-to-resist price if not free at all.

The number of AE92 owners here is nothing compared to the AE92 owners over at GT.

Again, long shot, but there's nothing to lose when you try.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    runnin on faith anyway...

what the hell...

hehehehehehe

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Buhayin ko lng ulit tong thread na to. Anu na po nangyari sa project nyo? Nirerestore ko din kasi yung toyota smallbody ko, baka makakuha ako sa inyo ng mga tips and tricks. Haha. Salamat po.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App