New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Good pm tsikoteers. Tanong ko lang kung may alam ba kayong nagiinstall ng central locks and alarm for my innova j, bka kasi magpa install na ako soon. Thanks guys and have a blessed holy week!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    try C-3 acc. near corner of C3 and A. Bonifacio, besides caltex along C3..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    thanks innova boy! g variant yung sa iyo di ba? i hope may magreply din na j variant na nagpakabit na

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Innova boy, do you have the tel no. of c3? thanks!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Does the Innova have a specific type of central lock mechanism? ... Kung wala naman, pwede dyan yung nabibili sa mga shops sa banawe that sells car alarms. Actually if you install an alarm tapos hindi central locking yung car mo, you would be advised to buy a central locking kit. Just my .02c worth. Peace!!!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maspro sa banawe... get those entry level cliffords or viper for 5.8k... it's worth it

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by geo
    Innova boy, do you have the tel no. of c3? thanks!

check it here...

www.c34x4.com

WBR,

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Thanks innova boy, yung sa akin pala nagbabawas din yung coolant ko...pero pacheck up ko sa casa soon.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Nagpainstall ako sa Toyota Commonwealth. Titan ang brand and it cost me P6,300.00 (P4,050 for the alarm and P2,250 for the locks). Last Saturday, I noticed that the left rear door is not working properly. Pag-unlock, unlock sya. Pero pag ni-lock, hindi sya mag-lock. You have to lock it manually. And sometimes, kahit i-manual mo ayaw mag-lock. You need to try it several times bago mag-lock.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    thanks geebunny for your comments. looks like i have to researvh more

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Central Locks and Alarm for Innova