New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Going for a 1000km check-up soon. Where should I go?

TIA

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Best to go where you got the car. Develop a good relation with your service advisor so you will be having easy going on warranties and other issues.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    Best to go where you got the car. Develop a good relation with your service advisor so you will be having easy going on warranties and other issues.
    I fully agree. Ako together with Service Manager, Customer Relation officer and of course the Service Advisor.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    I Had bad Experience sa Toyota Makati and Shaw Blvd(where I get my car)

I Had good experience with Quezon Ave the first time.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    It's better to let your car be serviced in the dealer where you got it......however, if you want to change........try Toyota Balintawak North

what if i prefered other branch for my 1K pms, instead of the branch where i bought my toyota, will this void my warranty? or the only thing i would lose is the free labor offered by my dealer on 1k and 5K pms..

thanks.. i'm thinking of having my 1K pms toyota marikina or q.ave instead of cubao

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    you will still get the free labor kahit saang casa mo dalhin.. no warranty will be voided.. basta casa nang toyota ha.. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    you will still get the free labor kahit saang casa mo dalhin.. no warranty will be voided.. basta casa nang toyota ha.. hehehe
    sure ba ito, bakit sabi sakin cubao, di daw free pag sa ibang casa.. hehe.. ask ko si aiza ng q.ave if this is applicable

yeap toyota casa lang po. thanks!

hehe.. di daw pwede sa q.ave, kung saan daw kinuha dun lan kasi sa warranty booklet.. sila lang daw pwede.. hmm..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    that's not true.. pinapaikot ka lang nyang SA mo..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Best place to service a Toyota