New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Hello

Would anyone know what other brands of disc brake rotors (front and rear) are available locally for my 2008 Camry 3.5? Where can I get these?

I don't need anything fancy like cross drilled or slotted rotors, just standard replacements. I also don't want the factory rotors because these are prone to warping.

Thanks for your help.

FS

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontsight View Post
    Hello

Would anyone know what other brands of disc brake rotors (front and rear) are available locally for my 2008 Camry 3.5? Where can I get these?

I don't need anything fancy like cross drilled or slotted rotors, just standard replacements. I also don't want the factory rotors because these are prone to warping.

Thanks for your help.

FS
    sir, if you will change rotors why not upgrade to cross drilled/slotted na? i think the price difference will not be much naman.

try to contact runstop rotors.
    RUNSTOP | High Performance Rotor Disc

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    thanks crazy_boy just gave them a call, unfortunately not available for my car.

FS

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We had the same problem with a 2007 3.5Q before. Toyota replaced the rotors twice under warranty. Would have gone for runstops however when i checked with Speedlab before, it was a big brake upgrade which required us to upsize from 17" to 18" rims so we did not push through with it anymore. Anyway, napalitan na rin yung Camry with a 2013 3.5. Maybe now they already have the direct replacement rotors.