New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    good day po. I'm not sure where to post this but here it is. The brake DISC ROTOR of our REVO is warped. Any good replacement brands that you can recommend? Refacing (resurfacing) is not an option as it is already done and did not resolve much of the problem. Thailand brand is fine but Japan brand would be better (though I doubt if there's a Japan replacement brand available as the REvo is not issued in Japan).

Any inputs would be highly appreciated.
    Kind regards

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    good day po. I'm not sure where to post this but here it is. The brake DISC ROTOR of our REVO is warped. Any good replacement brands that you can recommend? Refacing (resurfacing) is not an option as it is already done and did not resolve much of the problem. Thailand brand is fine but Japan brand would be better (though I doubt if there's a Japan replacement brand available as the REvo is not issued in Japan).

Any inputs would be highly appreciated.
    Kind regards

maybe the problem is somewhere else. check the wheel bearing condition, clearance and preload. also check the mating surfaces between the rotor and the hub (floating rotor). if the disc is of the hubbed type, check the bearing cup if it is fully seated in the hub cavity.

Brake disc rotor query