New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Baka naman ikaw yung altis ha.. hehehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    And one more thing...post your plate number here so would be challengers can scout you out. That way everyday would be a race day for you.

3. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shinjiikari View Post
    The bridge was like a motocross ramp, inclined on both ends but the other side is deep enough to launch you off the ground. So, it happened! The car launch to the air 3 to 4 feet high and was nosediving. I really saw the underneath of his car, I was overwhelmed at that instance! Like I've seen in the 2 Fast 2 Furious movie when Paul Walker's GTR was launch to the air and then landing on the otherside!
    So you're the Black Dude in that movie? So, where's the hot babe riding a pink Honda convertible?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    this thread sucks :bwahaha:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yeah, big time!

Quote Originally Posted by Bravoexo View Post
    Dunno if luma na ang alam ko, but....Isn't the "proper" or [SIZE=3]street acknowledge way is to tailgate, flash your hi beam, then if the car ahead drops the hammer, that's the only time to start?[/SIZE] (of course di ito galing lang sa NFS game ah.. he he)

hehehe, may ps2 game na ganito a.... tokyo under ground... ae86 gamit ko dun,e....(un lang balanced na pwede mapili,e...)

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    A similar thing happened to me years ago at the bridge near Shaw/Kalentong. We were coming from the direction of Lourdes Hospital towards Kalentong. The other car was a seemingly modded Corona (lowered with big wheels and big exhaust). We were kinda fast approaching the bridge and I knew the bridge's ramp design was something like a cardboard box, so I slowed down. The other car took this chance to overtake but upon seeing the sharp transition of the bridge's road, he tried to brake (too late). I saw him launch about less than a foot up over the level of the bridge and sparks flying as he landed. After that, I guess he learned his lesson since he was driving s..l..o..w.. right after the incident.
    same area GH pero sa akin from shaw to lourdes naman, it was 2 am. i was waiting for the green lite, then this honda civic comes up to my right, rev his engine, tiningnan ko lang he revs again, tiningnan ko ulit 3 sila sa oto, rev sya ng rev with a smirk on his face, pag green pinaiyakan ko agad ng gulong, 2nd gear na ako nag launch, nagulat at sa stock na itlog lancer can do it that long, habol sya agad pag dating pa lang sa bridge minor na ako kasi the slope going down is steep. ayun the civic flies, scrapping the underbelly, tinabihan ko agad and gave him the thumbs up pero wala na ang ngiti nya. pahiya ang mokong. he speeds away. pinabayaan ko na baka bumalot pa oto nya sa puno after lourdes kasalanan ko pa.

i don't agree with doing it on the road but minsan kasi nakakakulo ng dugo, ang yabang makatingin porke stock oto mo at sya may malaking tambusto lang na maingay.
    Last edited by impulzz; June 28th, 2007 at 09:36 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the definition of riceboy extends to more than those who put ridiculous accessories on their car.

a riceboy is also someone who thinks his economy car is the hottest shiet on the roads and goes out there trying to race everybody to prove his manhood :clap:

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Ibang klase tong mokong na to ha..Nagyabang pa..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    shinjiikari... delikado ka sa daan...from Taguig C5 to Pasig pa naman ang route ko everyday ng daughter ko. mahirap ipagyabang ang ganyang ugali tsk tsk tsk

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Black Altis launch to air 3 to 4 feet high! Possible Damage?