New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Bakit ganun, parang pininturahan yung lug nuts ko nung nagpa PMS ako. Puti siya parang liquid paper. Pinarotate ko kasi yung tires ko (front tires lipat sa likod vice versa) but I don't see any reason why they would do that :furious::furious:

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hindi kaya palatatandaan lang nila ito na sa kanila ito ginawa . Kung nasira man ang lug nuts mo pwede mong ireklamo sa kanila.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Pero sir manu man lang tanggalin nila yung paint after. Toyota Bicutan pa man din. Just noticed kanina

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    malamang marker yan, meaning they were able to it. You can always see these marks lalo na kung brand new ang kotse. Virgin pa so to speak ang kotse, never been touched by anyone else.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Know what? You will find more of these markers mark inside your engine bay and underchassis. Manufacturers use these as an indicator for the torque positions made by the assembly person. In a vehicle manufacturing line, they also use these for quality control purposes. Bottomline is, hindi nila binababoy yung oto mo.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Know what? You will find more of these markers mark inside your engine bay and underchassis. Manufacturers use these as an indicator for the torque positions made by the assembly person. In a vehicle manufacturing line, they also use these for quality control purposes. Bottomline is, hindi nila binababoy yung oto mo.
    Sir acceptable naman kung sa engine bay at chassis maybe for the purpose like what you said as 'indicators' or for 'warranty purposes' pero sa lug nuts? Why would they mark the lug nuts since standard naman sa apat na gulong ng mga 2nd gen 1.5 vios yan. Saka visible part din yan unlike sa engine or chassis which when you look closely parang binaboy.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's a mark that they went over it. At least they didn't use orange like what they use on brand new cars.

it will go away over time especially once the brakes heat up and the marker is exposed to weather.

Don't feel bad.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    It's a mark that they went over it. At least they didn't use orange like what they use on brand new cars.

it will go away over time especially once the brakes heat up and the marker is exposed to weather.

Don't feel bad.
    Sorry, medyo OC lang talaga sa car. Alaga kasi sa detailing tapos dudumihan lang ng casa. Sana nga ganun yung maging kalabasan sir otep. Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    mine were light purple marks on the lugnuts, engine bay, trunk almost every PMS sa Nissan.. buti nga white syo..

oks lang yan. itakbo mo lang yan ng itakbo, mawawala rin yan agad.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    When my vehicle was still new, the entire wheel lug nut was entirely coated in light (sky blue) paint. Over time it will wear off so don't worry.

OT: When I was in Big Bert's once. Another customer of theirs had the same vehicle as mine. Apparently, the paint on her vehicle's lug nuts has washed off without with her knowing. She was asking me why does mine have paint, while hers didn't.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Binaboy ng CASA lug nuts ko