New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    just curious, where do you bring your toyotas to be serviced? i'll be bringing in my corolla 02 for 30k check up. i used to be a loyal customer of toyota belair but had a bit of a bad experience with them, so i don't know where to go now? and if you suggest not to bring my car to a casa, where?

thanks in advance for your answers :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    para sa akin nung may toyota pa ako toyota manila bay ang the best. worst naman toyota otis.

well yan naman ay para lang sa akin.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    OT: share mo naman ang bad exp mo sa Bel-Air. Kasi last time dun ako nagpagawa 100TKm. Chg oil and tune up lang. Yun kasi ang malapit.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    they mis-diagnosed my corona. they made me change parts that were supposedly the culrit for my car's lack of power. ayun pala my muffler was broken lang. i ended up spending 20k that didn't fix my problem. hassle.

anyway, any feedback on toyota pasong tamo or toyota quezon ave? please let me know. thanks!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    toyota shaw-ortigas (along c5)

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I would vouch for toyota pasong tamo's great service and excellent customer care system, I think that the only down side is the customer's waiting time

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Toyota Quezon Ave is the worst place if you want to service your toyota.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Originally posted by x2pher
    I would vouch for toyota pasong tamo's great service and excellent customer care system, I think that the only down side is the customer's waiting time
    kainis nga yan' toyota pasong tamo, may appointment na 'ko tagal ko pa rin naghintay. next time try ko toyota alabang.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    muntik na rin ako ma-goyo dyan sa toyota makati..
    meron lang konting cracking noise NEAR the rear aircon at gusto na ibaba yung aircon and bayad ako mga 1200 for freon kahit under warranty, di ako pumayag dahil alam ko na yung mga plastic part at yung headliner lang ang nagko-cause ng noise..

bad experience ako sa toyota manila bay, 55T km PMS lang ako dun tapos puro water mark na di matanggal naiwan sa hood at roof.. kealngan pa i-wax..

sa toyota balintawak north, taga sila sa mga PMS nila dahil dami nila add na ka-ek-ekan...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Is Toyota Alabang OK? im planning to purchase a car by the end of the month....ok kaya dun??? nakakadala kasi when i had my corolla from shaw may logo nang tau gamma phi sa flooring nung car sa likod ilalim back seat. grabe sila kung mang baboy auto....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
best toyota service station