New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Sir/Ma'am,

Just wanna get your views about the best toyata dealer, I am from Binan Laguna and near TOYOTA alabang and Sta. Rosa.

San branch po kaya mas ok ang service and packages? Im planning to get an AVANZA 1.3J.

Anu po ba mas OK sa BANK or diretso na sa dealers? and when is the best time to buy a car po.

And pano po ba yun insurance nun kasama na po ba yun? pwede ba direct link yun kasama, coz I read on the forums that's its one of the most recommended.

Thanks and hope for your feedbacks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    they say that the best toyota dealer is toyota bicutan. i don't know. i have not dealt with them.

in-house financing (c/o Toyota Financials) vs. bank financing? imho, bank financing offers lower interest rates.

when is the best time? as long as you are ready... if your budget permits it. and as far as i have experienced, one of the best times to buy one is during yearends, kung kelan naghahabol ng quota yung mga dealers. dun ka makakakuha ng madaming discounts and freebies. one of the best times too is kung maglalabas na ng bagong model, but i don't know if it is applicable dun sa avanza.

insurance, you can get it outside for better rates. as long as it is comprehensive and bought from reputable companies, it would be ok.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I have to admit I have not dealt with many Toyota dealers, mostly those only in the NORTH. But among the dealers here in the NORTH I prefer Toyota Balintawak (the one near SM North EDSA).

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Toyota Bicutan is not great, both in terms of sales and p.m.services.

In Sales, avoid at all cost, FHEI ARAGON.

In Service, avoid this receptionist, DIANNE BERROYA.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    In our company, we only deal with Toyota Dagupan and Toyota Otis, pero pansin ko lang Toyota Dagupan is always a few thousands cheaper than other dealers when we canvass to buy a new company car.

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    As for me, i'll go for Toyota Balintawak.. i could give u an SA if you want? I've tried inquiring from Cubao and Alabang (btw from Alabang ako) but i still prefer Balintawak over those dealers Ive mentioned... in Cubao kasi, ive encountered an agent who made up a scheme para palabasin na you've got a big discount only to find out na less the discount pala is the real price.. not sure though, if all SAs there are ganun.. as for Alabang naman, no care masyado ang mga SAs dun.. they dont even bother to text you or inform you of the infos you need.. ang gulo and init pa dun heheh sa Balintawak naman, not sure though if since bro siya ng friend ko kaya ako asikaso, pero even the other SAs nung nagpunta kami, very accommodating and okay ang ambience nila dun.. kaya dinayo ko ever kahit malayo kami ;P

nga pala, one of my friend sabi ko okay din sa may pasong tamo and i even got one of the SA's name there.. but i havent trued inquiring from them.. u might wanna consider that too :P

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    i'll go for toyota pasong tamo. i got my altis there in 2005 and got my innova there just this week. no hassle sa SA ko. he was very helpful and honest and upfront. kung may problema sa requirements, he took care of it. he took the time to update me with my car purchase very step of the way. (when i had my altis appraised for a possible trade in, he warned me not to point out defects in my car, to let the appraiser find these himself. he also said that regardless of the waiting time, he can have my innova delivered to me in 3 days. how cool is that?)

a suggestion: if you are happy with a particular SA, approach him for future purchases. that way, makakadevelop na kayo ng semblance of a relationship, particularly trust, which is a crucial element in big-ticket purchases like buying a car.

(to those who want the contact details of my SA, contact me privately.)

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    for those who got an innova just recently what freebies did your dealer give you? i will buying one kasi and i am thinking if i should push that they give me free accessories like for back sensor, car cover, etc. thanks in advance.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Pasong tamo ok sa pag service ng auto lalo na pag nagpa appointment ka. kahit tapos na yung pag service ng auto mo after two days tatawagan ka ng pasong tamo kung ok ba yung pagka service.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    hello lionking,

pde mahingi ung details nung SA na kilala mo? nagsend ako ng private message. thanks

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Best Toyota Dealer [merged]