New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbry View Post
    ok din daw toyota makati (got our altis there). if nasa cavite area ka naman pwede din toyota dasmarinas.
    Toyota Dasmarinas Cavite is a no-no. They are not so accomodating. They won't even tell you what they're going to do during your PMS and what to expect. They won't even tell you that your unit is finished. Ikaw pa ang magtatanong kung tapos na. The last time I went there for my 10k PMS, two of the SAs were on leave, leaving only one attending SA. Inabot maghapon yung unit ko bago matapos. Will switch to alternative dealer - Toyota Manila Bay, malapit pa sa MOA, he he he!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    how about toyota manila bay?meron na bang naka-experience dito sa service nila? especially yung after service....ito lang kasi ang medyo madali puntahan para sa akin eh....

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Avoid Toyota Alabang at all costs! Doon ako nakapila before for the Innova but the SA I have, and even her manager are not customer oriented at all. Parang ikaw pa ang kailangang maghabol at maging mabait sa kanila. So I shifted to Toyota Shaw where I got a Fortuner instead. The sales service there is acceptable though not that professional pa rin. In terms of after sales service, Toyota Alabang also made a mess out of my Fortuner when I had it serviced there for its 5km checkup. Kaya sa Shaw ulit ako punta for my next checkups. Their service is far far better than Alabang's, and they clean up your car's interior and exterior after the service.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Curious how both Toyota Alabang and Honda Alabang are places to avoid ... pareho lang kaya tauhan nila? hahaha.

Anyhow, someone please put a poll on here...interested din ako malaman ang the best in service and customer service sa Toyota.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    sa Toyota Otis pa rin! friendly mga tao dun, pag magpapaservice ka talagang full attention agad sayo unlike here in Toyota Bicutan nakuuuu... wala ang PR mga tao doon. akala mo kung mga sino!!

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    ^I agree with you on Toyota Bicutan-Paranaque. From the sales agents (avoid: Fhei Aragon) to the service receptionist (diane), I dont even know why Toyota hires these people. The service advisors are ok (look for the ones who were recognized for outstanding service on their bulletin board posted outside).

Re: Toyota Otis. Had bad experience with them when we bought our Corona from them. Also, they cheated lots of people during the "hot" Fortuner days from May 2005 to July 2006.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    hey mga kapatid!

i was browsing through the topics in the hope of getting more information re: toyota yaris 2007 as i am planning to get one soon. however i chanced upon this thread concerning the so called "best toyota dealer??" which caught my attention.

after going through the numerous feedbacks from you the customer respondents of this thread, it comes as a complete shock to find out how dismal the state of customer care has become. i suppose this not only reflects the automotive industry in particular but on a broader scope it is a dismal reflection of the filipino culture and work ethic in general! perhaps this thread should have been entitled "worse toyota dealer??" instead!!!

people (customers) should not get the impression of which dealer is better than the other. by way of work ethic, the automotive industry should be wholly focused towards customer service and satisfaction at all cost where nothing is left to compromise!

pardon my brash remarks here since i came from a line of work (aviation sales) where the customer is always KING and given due attention and care everytime! i do not see the automotive industry being exempt from this by any means!

although it was my practice to DIY maintenance after the warranty period hence i never got to suffer the hassles of after sales support from the dealers. . in hindsight it worked in my favor!

however given the information you folks furnished on this thread, i would try to do some further canvassing of varous toyota dealers before i purchase a b'new yaris!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    ok naman po sa toyota manila bay, affiliate cla ng cubao and marikina. better to walk in kng wala kayong kakilala. or better yet, go thru metrobank kse sila may hawak sa mga branch na to and they place a premium on customer care pa din kse e. cla din ang may pinakamalaking allocation ng units from the plant kaya generally mas maikli ang waiting time sa knila. they can always pull out units from one of their branches. up one to sir ClubAE, punta kyo pg malapit na end of the month, ska weekend inaabangan nila yun kse alam nila na yng mga pumapasok ng weekends e mga families na desidido na bumili. sigurado aasikasuhin kayo ng mga yun pra pandagdag sa quota nila...gudluck sir...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Avoid Toyota Alabang. Parang utang na loob mo pa ang magpa-service sa kanila. Kung ako ang President ng TMP, ipasasara ko yang Toyota Alabang. Bwisit ang mga tao dyan. Nakakasira sa image ng Toyota.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    try toyota cabanatuan...

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast