New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Is there an expiration date of battery distilled water? I have an old 1 liter plastic bottle of distilled water maybe as old as 6-12 months. I'm going to use it to refill my avanza. Is this dangerous?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    no. as long as it's crystal clear, properly sealed and not contaminated, no worries. my battery distilled water for topping up were almost 5 years old in my bodega. but if you're in doubt you can buy the cheapest drinking distilled water available.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Mura lang naman ang distilled water... take note, yung ibinebentang "distilled" water sa mga gas stations na tig-sampu o dose pesos hindi totoong distilled water iyun.

Distilled Water is PURE H2O, so no odor and no taste and crystal clear siya. At walang expiration ito. Bili ka na lang ng Absolut or Wilkins...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    mga sir related pa din ito sa decoding ng car stereo ko.... pano ba ginagawa dun? may s-short ba na wire?... really don't know waht to do.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    distilled water should be kept sealed and free from contaminants. given its lifetime, it will theoretically yield undisrupted ionization of H+ and HO-. make sure the electrodes are well cleaned to prevent unwanted redox to contaminate the battery. cheerio
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

Battery Distilled Water expiration date?