New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    398
    #1
    I had my Vios serviced at Toyota Cebu recently. Service for the first 1000kms, my odo read 1196. It took them 3 days to finish a 1000km pms. The bottom line is:
    1) Toyota Cebu hired inexperienced/untrained personnel
    2) Toyota Cebu thinks that they are the only ones who can service your car. As long as you are under warranty, you have no choice.
    3) Toyota Cebu don't keep proper records of its customers.

    The story:
    I delivered my car to Toyota Cebu one Thursday morning. Two guys from the service area greeted me. I told them I am there for the first 1000pms. I pulled out the car's warranty card and headed to the customer reception area. They gave me some papers to sign. I told them I can't wait for my car coz I have to report back to work. I even asked them t ice if that would be all. They said ok na sir. They saw me holding my warranty card and never asked for it. So I brought it home with me.

    The next day, I excused from work early to pick up my car. They never serviced my car. When I ask why, they told me that they needed the warranty card. These new kids on the block never knew what they were doing in the first place. They never asked for it. And they were not trained to do so. Here comes the SA named Mark. He told me "Im sorry sir but we don't have the record of your car". I bought my car here 2 months ago and they never had a record. They will never service my car even if the registration papers are all complete. TOYOTA Cebu personnel are quite abusive and unreasonable in behavior. They wanted me to come the next day again bringing my warranty card. Well, we need to be jobless and free at all time to service our car here in Toyota Cebu.

    Saturday came, and I have to be absent for one whole morning just to service the simple 1000pms of my car. Well, it's not worth it. A good product with bad service. Shame talaga...

    If I continue to service my car here in Toyota Cebu, I might become jobless sooner or later. For my 1000pms, I have to spent 4 trips taxi, one morning absent from work, one morning late from work and another afternoon of tardiness from work. But for Toyota Cebu, they just collected my money and said baboo...

    BTW: I remember my friend's REVO serviced by Toyota Cebu at 25,000pms. They bleeded and cleaned the brake system of his car. On his way home, the brake suddenly stucked. Worst of all, his car is automatic. Only the handbrake works. A check from a nearby mechanic revealed that a nut was never tightened causing the bolt to stuck up between the foot brake mechanism. This will cost lives...

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    13,039
    #2
    hmmm SOP sir na iwan yung Warranty Card.. kasi nandon yung record nung sasakyan.. pero dapat they have told you that..

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    398
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    hmmm SOP sir na iwan yung Warranty Card.. kasi nandon yung record nung sasakyan.. pero dapat they have told you that..
    As a manager, I have to answer and correct any faults made by my subordinates. Sa Toyota, they just say no, we cannot do it. Mali nila, ang customer pa ang magsuffer.

    I don't think this fits the definition of SERVICE

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    240
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinworld View Post
    As a manager, I have to answer and correct any faults made by my subordinates. Sa Toyota, they just say no, we cannot do it. Mali nila, ang customer pa ang magsuffer.

    I don't think this fits the definition of SERVICE

    Sir kevin thanks sa info Toyota Cebu, Im also from Cebu medyo malaking tulong to akin kc by April anjan ako sa Pinas for yearly vacation at ipa 5K pms ko narin cguro ang Avanaza ko, so at least i know na para maiwasan ko yong mga ganung bagay.
    Last year kinuntrata ko yong Technician nila sa Shark, pinakabit ko yong stepboard & Spoiler ko kc mahal sa kanila eh yong accesssories ko kinuha ko kay Sir marfin alam ni Sir qwerty yan kc may forum kami sa Avanza medyo masaya nga dun eh, maraming akong natutunan.

    Sir Qwerty kumusta na Ok ka talaga sir kahit saan maasahan ka.

    God Bless!

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinworld View Post
    As a manager, I have to answer and correct any faults made by my subordinates. Sa Toyota, they just say no, we cannot do it. Mali nila, ang customer pa ang magsuffer.

    I don't think this fits the definition of SERVICE
    As I read the complain really it is disgusting and need to correct and should not be happened again to other customer. Those things could be avoided if in sales department before releasing the unit they should give proper orientation to the customer 1. Vehicle operation 2. Location of spare tire 3. Tools 4. owners manuals 5. warranty booklet 6. after sales service etc...And in the service reception service advisors are trained to perform the 7-step process. And it is a must to follow it.
    I suggest Sir for both person re-training.

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    240
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Superintendent View Post
    As I read the complain really it is disgusting and need to correct and should not be happened again to other customer. Those things could be avoided if in sales department before releasing the unit they should give proper orientation to the customer 1. Vehicle operation 2. Location of spare tire 3. Tools 4. owners manuals 5. warranty booklet 6. after sales service etc...And in the service reception service advisors are trained to perform the 7-step process. And it is a must to follow it.
    I suggest Sir for both person re-training.



    [SIZE=4]C O R R E C T ![/SIZE]

Bad service at Toyota Cebu- 3days for 1kPMS