New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ran into this photo whlist browsing NASIOC. 89k miles on the car, but just look at it!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Wonder if it's anyone KBV knows....

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Lovely car with attitude!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Ran into this photo whlist browsing NASIOC. 89k miles on the car, but just look at it!

yeh, this car is from Southern California. I havent met the owner of this MKIII but he is also a member on SupraForums.com . also, this car was converted w/ a 2.5L 1JZGTE Twin-Turbo engine *280 bhp, on stock form* (since the stock USDM engine is the 3.0L 7MGTE Turbo engine *245 bhp, on stock form*).

anywayz, this car is very immaculate inside and out, but unfortunately the car has been recently sold and its somewhere in Canada now

aite, peace.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Cool car indeed! Hopefully it will be as cared for up north as it has been there.
    Sorry for misspelling your username, KBR na pala.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Cool car indeed! Hopefully it will be as cared for up north as it has been there.
    Sorry for misspelling your username, KBR na pala.
    ok lang sir! also, sana nga ma alagaan ng maayos yung MKIII na yun. lagi pa naman nag so-snow sa Canada.

aite, peace.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    ganda!! pero tingin ko mas maganda pa din supra ni sir KBR (sipsip!!)..

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngj View Post
    ganda!! pero tingin ko mas maganda pa din supra ni sir KBR (sipsip!!)..

ha!? eto ^^ walang kwenta to! hehehehe!! sa totoo lang, pag pina re-paint ko ang body (super white pa rin ang kulay of course) at pina re-upholster ang interior, oo pwede pa ma ipa tapat ang MKIII ko doon! lolz!

but then, mas kargado makina ko kaysa sa pula na yun! lolz!

aite, peace.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    sweet supra indeed.. until i got myself an mk3 i had never seen one and since i joined supraforums and supramania ive learned allot more theres more to this mysterious car.hehe anyway i dont know about manila but here in cebu i know three guys with an mk3 two of them has 1ggte engines n mines the only one with a 1jz gte.. but there are a whole lot of 1jz engines for sale here in the philippines still in excellent condition..i know of a place that has 4 1jz engines 2 2jz engines... and the owner has a monster of a 2jz engine in his aristo.

Nitto drag radials

the jz engines has lots of potential..i mean the 1jz 286HP stock can easily go 400 with a little tinkering and 2jz with 300 stock.. the 1jz exists in many toyota vehicles like the soarer, aristo, supra.. and it can be mounted on many other cars..like the mk3 can have a 2jz dropped into it with no problem..and its block is practically bulletproof..you can put it in the old crown if you want or with more work in the sprinter..

my baby.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    kasya kaya yang 1jzgte sa boxtype?

Awesome looking Supra III