New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Eypeeyu View Post
    *puroy, AutoFriend ang shop... katabi sya ng BDO Banawe cor Nicanor Roxas street. 1st shop sa street na iyon....
    thanks bro.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sorry guys for bring this thread up.. i'm just searching for other threads and to prevent having 2 same topics, so i decided to post it na lang here..

i do have a question,

i like to put a center console box sa avanza J ko.. i want to know if anyone had installed a center console box on their avanza J models?

gusto ko sana makita ang hitsura..

i also inquired at casa about the original center console box of avanza G unit to put into my avanza J but it seems na wala pa daw yun sa mismong casa na napagtanungan ko..

thanks for your replies.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by juntzo View Post
    I will buy an Avanza soon and I found out that there is a big price difference between the J and G models. I'm inclined to get the J and just add accessories.

This is where I need the help of Avanza Club members who own the J model. Could you kindly please list the accessories / add-ons that you have and how much? (Like power window and door lock modules, fog lamps, etc.)

You can also include the cost of labor if applicable and where purchased. If you are offering them for sale or you know of a good shop who offers them you can also post them here.

Thank you all very much in advance!
    sir newbie po here, im planning to get 1.3j..ok naman po sya?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sephiro00 View Post
    sir newbie po here, im planning to get 1.3j..ok naman po sya?
    Ok na OK :D

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hello ACP,

New Avanza J owner, at salamat sa mga info nyo, i learned a lot.

Tanong ko lang meron bang mapupuntahang shop to buy accessories? gusto ko upgrade ang J ko to something like a G (eg. side mirrors, 3rd brakelight/spoiler etc.) at kung anong abubot pa ang meron

Will be joining ACP soon, la pa ako pic ng J ehh

salamat, more power

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jujoe View Post
    Hello ACP,

Tanong ko lang meron bang mapupuntahang shop to buy accessories? gusto ko upgrade ang J ko to something like a G (eg. side mirrors, 3rd brakelight/spoiler etc.) at kung anong abubot pa ang meron

salamat, more power
    Try to visit Goldrich or Goldcars in banawe, they've got a wide range of Avanza accessories and they gave big discounts just look for lailani the owner.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jujoe View Post
    Hello ACP,

salamat, more power
    mag browseka muna sa toyota avanza accessories thread meron kaming ka-ACP member na nagpupunta ng indonesia at sa kanya kami kumukuha ng accessories mas mura sa banawe at mas maraming accesories na di pa lumalabas sa pinas sa kana palang...aya nga lang by order.welcome po sa forum at sa club

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Salamat ulit.

Sige hanapin ko ang thread at hanapin ko din ang shops sa banawe.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eto ang link nung avanza accesories, madami kang pics na makikita dyan
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...=49134&page=20

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Avanza J Add-ons & Accessories