New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Guys, sino ba dito ang nakapagdrive na ng innova at avanza na solo lang? Alin ang mas matagtag? lalo na sa highway..

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    mas matagtag ang Avanza.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    mas matagtag ang Avanza.
    I used to it...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Unfortunately, agree ako na mas matagtag ang Avanza.

ilan beses na ako nakasakay ng innova pero 3 or 4 kami. pasahero lang sa 2nd row. Hindi ko na try na solo. so kung less matagtag par 3 or 4 compared sa avanza, I think same lang pag 1 lang ang sakay. lesser tagtag ang innova.

Anyway, 35 psi ang gamit ko sa gulong ng avanza. now naka lower profile tires pa.
    Last edited by meledson; January 25th, 2010 at 09:57 AM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I don't know... the rear end of the Innova is quite stiff and bouncy. The Avanza feels a bit softer. From the driver's seat, I can't tell the difference.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Thanks guys. actually, para sakin sobrang tagtag ng avanza lalo na pag mag isa lang ako. Nakasakay na din ako sa 3rd row ng innova, pero di sya ganon ka bouncy.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by hops View Post
    Thanks guys. actually, para sakin sobrang tagtag ng avanza lalo na pag mag isa lang ako. Nakasakay na din ako sa 3rd row ng innova, pero di sya ganon ka bouncy.
    kung nasa 3rd row ka, so marami ang sakay? mas maganda ang ride quality pag marami ang sakay compared pag 1 lang. this is for both vehicles.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    One thing I noticed when cruising behind both vehicles as they are both common along EDSA ... the Innova is stiffer (less bounce) thus you will feel the harshness of the road more than the Avanza, specially if you are seated in the back. The Avanza on the otherhand has softer shocks thus I often see the back of it bouncing softly, just like a truck's suspension.

Yesterday, I road an Avanza Taxi and sat at the second row. So it was just me and the driver. I was fairly satisfied how it handled the pot holes and bumps. I did not feel like my butt was being jarred, but you do bounce with the ride. Which I consider better as you don't feel like you are being hit in the back with a baseball bat.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Avanza - no doubt. I drove both and settled for Innova in the end. Actually, Innova's ride is really smooth.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt_taga View Post
    Avanza - no doubt. I drove both and settled for Innova in the end. Actually, Innova's ride is really smooth.
    Actually, thats my predicament right now. My first priority was the innova. But i eventually bought an avanza. And right now, i feel that i made the wrong decision coz in terms of ride comfort, nadisappoint talaga ko sa avanza. In terms of features and porma siguro ok yung avanza. The problem is ive bought it already so nasa huli talag pag sisisi.
    hehe. Im thinking of selling it kahit m sure na lugi na ko. Well i guess next time i'll be more careful.
    Last edited by hops; January 26th, 2010 at 02:03 PM. Reason: added

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Ano mas matagtag Innova or Avanza?