New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    hi all, someone is offering me an 04 altis E with 60km on the odo. asking price is 465k. am looking at haggling to 400-420. good deal ba? also, at this km, what are the major things that will need servicing?

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    First, go to Toyota dealership and ask how much is the retail value of the said car (year, model, mileage etc.). From there, it gives you and idea how much you really wanna go for the car. Assume that the fair market value is 450G., then ask for 400G at magsalobungan kayo. Dont rush the deal, kapag alam niyang gustong gusto mo yong kotse pahihirapan ka niyan. Deal like youre not really interested the car, kung ayaw niyang magpababa sasabihin mong.........

"ah! okey, sigi pala kasi me titingnan pa kaming ibang kotse pero pwede mo akong tawagan bukas kung magkano talaga ang best offer mo. Pero kung makursunadahan ko yon isang kotse ibinta mo nalang yan kotse mo sa iba.

Pakipotan lang yan.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    For practically the same price, you can get a 1.8G. Incidentally, I'm selling my Altis 1.8G, first owner, Oct 2002 acquired, 56K mileage, all stock, very fresh, like new, casa maintained, 470K. All you have to do is ride. My fuel consumption is 10 km/ltr city and 14 km/ltr city/highway. My Oct 2002 model and the 2004 model being offered to you should not be an issue since its the same body, what's important is the mileage and the condition of the vehicle. If you want to know the fair market value of the car, check out several sources; toyota dealerships, classified ads, used car dealers, etc. If you want to check out my car, send me an sms at 09189176150.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sir ok ang altis matipid lalo na pag manual tranny ahehehe.... sulit yan... 2004 model dapat mga 40k to 45k lang (dapat city driving)mileage nyan...

pagbibili kayo check nyo tambutso pag me langis wag nyo kunin, dapat pag start sa umaga maigi me lumalabas na tubig o basa tambutso... saka syempre check nyo yung garahe kung me tulo ng langis... mas madumi makina mas ok, kasi makikita nyo kung me tagas...

aheheheh... puro ako langis... yung kasi dapat nyo unang tignan pag bibili 2nd hand... pangalawa na lang yung body kung me bangga o nagpalit ng kulay...

more tips... wag kayo magmadali, madami kayong makukuha...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The major service stops are every 40K (followed by the 20K intervals) but SOP when buying a second hand is to change all fluids and filters along with a underchassis viewing at the nearest station with a lifter and cold (morning) starting the car to observe for any irregular idling concerns.

Altis *60km