New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    guys new lang ako sa mundo ng mga car, my dad bought me an altis 1.8g.. ano sa tingin nyo advantage at disadvantage neto?

i was planning to get a nice body kit, any suggestion kung what ang maganda sa model na toh?

sorry guys ah noob pa talaga ako sa mundo ng mga cars.. body kit and mags lang alam ko! the rest is noobness!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Maybe you should slow down and simple try to get some good aftermarket wheels and lowering the car (properly) before you head into bodykits.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    any suggestion for some good wheels? hehehe... sorry a little noob about this.. lowering the car? hmmmmm... ill think about it.. but can i install the proper body kit w/o lowering my car?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    the fender well gap of the Altis is so ugly

lower it

buy lowering springs

no need for full body kit

the Altis already has side skirts, all you need is a front lip

then rim 17 wheels, 45 tires

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    front lip? you mean the chin? ryt?

"then rim 17 wheels, 45 tires"
    please explain.. i cant understand car language yet! sorry! ^_^

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    ^^^ :hi: ayudah! welcome to tsikot. i think he meant 17 inch wheels in 45 series tires.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Maybe you should slow down and simple try to get some good aftermarket wheels and lowering the car (properly) before you head into bodykits.
    +1.. a 17 inch rims and around 1.75 inch lowering will be very nice there.
    invest in a good lowering spring para sulit.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    oh hello there... salamat salamat... okay ill google that.. ^_^ i really want this to look like its me.. you know what i mean? kung ano itsura ng auto ko un ako.. i mean i want it to look cool.. not that cool.. saktong bangis lang.. wait wait wait.. pinoy naman lahat dito ryt?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    ow ow ow 17 inch rims.. ganto ung mga nakikita ko.. hehehe.. lowering srping... costs 6kphp.. hmmm... and ang mahal ng mga rims ah.. huhuhu.. nweiz.. pagnakuha ko na ung trabaho na pinagaaplyan ko.. i will definitely modify my car...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO, just keep it clean and do first the maintenance make-over (service, repairs, etc.) before doing any mods. If you want to modify the suspension, lower the car first with a good set of lowering springs (i.e. H&R) before changing your tire/rim set-up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Altis 1.8g 2002 model