New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    if it has 6 airbags and if toyota wants to beat Ecosport and the upcoming pancake sell of the Vitara GLX then they better rush offering it here

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    theyre pricing this against the brv... and it's got surround view.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    May 2016
    It's got the looks, the proper SUV ride height due to the ladder frame, and features. If they price it right, it's gonna devour the Ecosport and BRV. Never mind if its a guzzler.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Kung aabot sya pwede ilagay sa listahan ko. Sana.. Panapat daw sa almost 1m base BR-V. But i would expect its price at 1.1m base - 1.4m totl.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    ang dapat dito palitan ng pangalan Toyota Late. wala na too late coz the Vitara will devour first the Ecosport and BRV market

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    4,435 L x 1,695 W x 2,685 Wheelbase with class leading 220mm ground clearance.

Shares the Vios and Avanza's 2NR-FE with 104ps and 136Nm. Power is still sent to the rear wheels via 4 speed automatic or 5 speed manual transmission.

Standard across the range: VSC, ABS, EBD, Hill-start assist, 6 airbags. LED headlamps, LED rear lamps. Seatbelt indicators for all seven seats.

No news yet if this will be produced in LHD form, previous Rush was only in RHD. For all you diesel fanboys, no this will not come with a diesel motor. Diesel prices in Indonesia are actually higher than petrol.

New 218 Toyota Rush SUV makes debut in Indonesia

Looks like a mitsubishi up front and honda for the rest.
    Let's see if they bring it to our shores.
    Wala nang solution sa traffic woes ng metro manilaAll new Toyota Rush/ Daihatsu Terios🤣All new Toyota Rush/ Daihatsu TeriosAll new Toyota Rush/ Daihatsu Terios

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    The 1st & 2nd Gen Rush looked like an Ecosport alternative...

With the 3rd Gen, it seems Toyota's targeting the BRV

I'm hoping they also release the Sienta

8. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Better make it Rush 😂😂 the eco and face lifted ecosport sure will dominate their segment in a matter of time.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Toyota will most probably bring this given the BR-V's sales.
    I am expecting +/- 20K price difference with the BR-V, but with a lot less features, regardless it would still sell 2:1 vs the Honda counterpart.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    But with the excise tax coming in 2018, TMP would be hard pressed to price it below 1M. BRVs base variant is 998k this year and by 2018, that would be at least 1.03M. IMHO, TMP if they bring the rush here can probably price the base variant around 1.03M also. Almost the same price as the Veloz

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast