New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 112 of 900 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by nyvlem View Post
    Parang medyo napaisip ako dito ah.. namimili kasi vios or city
    accident happens even if you own a Ferrari he he he.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    loose wheel lug nuts, versus suspension failure. a view from the side would have been most helpful.
    i haven't seen suspension failure like that in a long time..
    i experienced loose lugnuts myself.. fortunately, i stopped to look why i was hearing this strange, rumbling sound of the lughole edges eating into the lugnuts..kagagaling ko lang sa flat tire fixit shop..

yung lug nuts ma che check, yung suspension, how do motorists ensure it's working?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    suspension components do not just fail at the snap of the fingers... they often send out cries of help first, albeit very softly at times.. we just have to be more sensitive to them. something a new car owner probably doesn't have yet..

4. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Hi guys, I just got here in hamilo. So far so good, the car nice is to drive through mountains despite the commotion with picture of the broken vios circulating in the internet. Got 15.8km/l fuel consumption, 1.5g m/t here. The casa scheduled a representative from TMP next week to check the unit for the complaints we found about the kalampag of the front suspension when going over humps.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    suspension components do not just fail at the snap of the fingers... they often send out cries of help first, albeit very softly at times.. we just have to be more sensitive to them. something a new car owner probably doesn't have yet..
    mekaniko ka ba? im asking kasi dami mo alam eh. something a new car owner probably doesn't have yet he he he
    Last edited by chito2011; September 28th, 2013 at 01:59 PM. Reason: lslslslsl

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    In my case before may consistent loud squeaking noise because of a failing ball joint. Sabi ng iba baka daw tumama yung Vios na yan sa gutter kasi pati rear tire na flat.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chito2011 View Post
    mekaniko ka ba? im asking kasi dami mo alam eh. something a new car owner probably doesn't have yet he he he
    matanda lang.. wisdom of the ages.. hard-earned experience.. no formal training.
    i'm probably older than many of the threaders here..
    i have heard personally from newbies, things that make it difficult to stifle laughter... some examples...
    have you been asked if the tools came with the brand new car?
    the newbie asked me to accompany her to evangelista.. seems she give away her flat tire with rim to the lucky guy who stopped and replaced her flat tire, because the tire had suffered a fracture... that she expected the tire seller to provide the new tire with a rim?
    my newbie friend sold his new car, because it gave him lousy fuel economy, even as he hadn't broken 2K on the odo yet?
    my friend was worried about brake repair, because he couldn't brake his car after wading thru a flood..
    kumakabig daw yung kotse sa kanan, kapag nasa kanan ng daan siya. ngunit kapag nasa kaliwa naman ng daan, ay pa-kaliwa naman ang kabig.. (because i knew what road he was refering to..)
    a strange whooshing sound at the rear right.. baka raw gulong o brakes. dinala sa casa.. tiningnan ng mekaniko.. "maam, naba-bukas nang kaunti ang bintana nyo.."

things an experienced car owner takes for granted, is greek to many new car owners..

and what's great and fun about this internet thingee, is that we all share information, even as we remain unanimous (anonymous?)..

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I even saw on a different thread if ok daw ba ang petron turbo diesel sa ride nya. Sorry noob lang daw. Duh!

Eh vios ang binili nya.
    Last edited by shibby75; September 28th, 2013 at 03:48 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    I live in a mediocre life, im choosing a city or vios kasi yun lang ang kaya ko.. for me I appreciate people giving advice and their insights sa Tsikot..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Vios thread, then vios it is. Happy owner here. Though oks ang itsura ng city - baka malaki na sila magdiscount ngayon kasi outgoing na atang model ito.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4