New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Peeps,

Good Day! Does anyone knows a seller of Orig Suspension Arm Big Bushing for Corolla Altis 2003? or kahit heavy duty replacement.

Toyota doesn't sell the bushing alone, you have to get the whole suspension arm that cost about 9K a piece.

TIA.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by toycarfanatic View Post
    Peeps,

Good Day! Does anyone knows a seller of Orig Suspension Arm Big Bushing for Corolla Altis 2003? or kahit heavy duty replacement.

Toyota doesn't sell the bushing alone, you have to get the whole suspension arm that cost about 9K a piece.

TIA.

You can try and have it fabricated at a shop like M7. Dont know how long it will last though. I've also read on the Clubzz website before that some used replacement bushings but it did not last too long.

If your ball joints are close to busted and you plan to use the car for a long time, why not bite the bullet and get a new, OEM arm?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    you may try sending your car to Cruven. They can replace the bushing. It may only last for about 2 years. But if you have the budget i Do suggest to get the whole lower arm assembly. Im also experiencing problems with mine, might need to change it soon.